User avatar

Theodorable

Theodorable

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]

    Well, this is an updated picture of me. It's been over four years since I posted a picture of myself on here.

    Feb 2, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    Well, had a good 2 years with you guys. I will miss everyone of you. If anyone you want to friend me on facebook, just shoot me an email with ...

    May 25, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Rebecca Black's Friday

    Oh, my God! I hate this song, and this girl. She can't sing for one, the auto-tuning is horrible, and she's not all that pretty either. All of my friends ...

    Mar 31, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Odd song lyrics

    6/10 It's sad, but true. Have you been splattered before By the mad-hatter matador? Cake-batter never more It don't matter whether you're Spanish, French, Swedish or Cambodian, I'll slime you ...

    Mar 1, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Aww, Dems! Green is a good color for you! Here's a picture of me from Christmas, sadly it's the most recent picture I've taken. :( Christmas.jpg

    Jan 31, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Mayan Prediction: 2012 Prophecy

    Okay, I'm going to put my 2 sense in here, the Mayan calendar just happened to end on that day in 2012. I don't believe that the world will end ...

    Jan 31, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Darn you Raz.

    Jan 14, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    I can't tell if it's a good thing or a bad thing that I'm not in here.

    Jan 13, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Wow, its hard keeping up with this when everyone keeps changing their names. I need to get on more often.

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    But you have to admit, it'd be good Pally, a very good match.

    Nov 3, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Okay, just thought to put up some of my senior pics on here. 0042.jpg 0079.jpg

    Oct 20, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Trading Cards :D

    So how would we place everyone? Like would I be a storybooker? Because that's what I mainly do?

    Oct 2, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Trading Cards :D

    I really like this idea. It another way we could put our unique twist on the site and I would love to be able to confuse my friends with it! ...

    Oct 1, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Who is the Google Adsense bot writing to?

    I've always wondered if he was on a mission of some sort. He's always on, doing something.

    Sep 20, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: August 2010 Stats

    I miss good old GA! Why did I have to move to the misery of Missouri?

    Sep 2, 2010


Well, if I can't get this chapter to work....at least I will have exercised my fingers.
— Kaia