User avatar

Theodorable

Theodorable

  • Randomosity Re: Shakespeare Insults

    Common people insult away!!!

    May 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    10/10 That is.... I don't have words to explain it.

    May 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Stalker

    Well, we're short on guys, so no one right now.

    May 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: The all out status war

    *Sorry I haven't posted I was gone on a prom trip. I'm working on my post right now.*

    May 18, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: The all out status war DT

    Okay, I really like that idea. So I'll keep a lookout for Ech, and PM her. I hope she's okay.

    May 15, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Yay! You're back! I think school is killing everybody (I know it's killing me).

    May 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: The all out status war

    *I'll post something tomorrow morning. I'm working on my post.*

    May 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Model Behavior

    *Hey, why don't we PM our partners, and get them to start posting again! This was getting really good!*

    May 14, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: The all out status war DT

    I don't know, it seems that only the same people are posting things and keeping the storybook going. We need to get everybody back!

    May 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shakespeare Insults

    I no one else going to play? Not up to the challenge? Yeah that's right you puny,rump-fed, foot-licker!

    May 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    7/10 I really don't think George Lopez is THAT funny.

    May 12, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Stalker DT

    I guess we start when Ech comes back on. And Chin, can you PM me a picture of what Jay looks like in your head, so I can have about ...

    May 12, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: The all out status war DT

    Okay, so who knows where Ech is? I'm waiting for her to post for Alex. And this is evolving into a very intricate web of deceit and trust. Very good, ...

    May 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Stalker

    Yes you can join! :)

    May 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the life of vampires

    Carlie "What do you mean your problem? We all have this problem, or, atleast I do. I sort of feel the same way. It's hard and I don't know how ...

    May 12, 2009


You never really know how much of you takes residence in other people... We all exchange bits and pieces of ourselves with each other until we're big sparkly collages of everyone and everything we've ever loved
— GengarTheGhost