User avatar

Theodorable

Theodorable

  • OOC Archive Re: The Queen's Curse DT

    I got my character up, I may tweak her a bit later though.

    Apr 11, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Hello! You're kinda like me, I left spring of 2010 and I just came back a couple months ago. Welcome back!

    Apr 9, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: The Queen's Curse DT

    You got it Queenie!

    Apr 8, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]

    Just got my Padalecki shirt in. I just had to share it with everyone.

    Apr 8, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: April OS: Everyone has their Demons DT

    @TheWanderingWizard very true, I had not thought to use her for a spy or any such way. I guess as long as someone can convince her that she will benefit ...

    Apr 7, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: The Queen's Curse DT

    Alright you ambitious people! You can request to join here, and you can also discuss how awesome this SB is going to be.

    Apr 7, 2015
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Have you met Ted?

    Here's one from today. It's meh, but it'll do. Inspiration: White. All I see is white before my eyes. The cold seeps into my bones, Causing tears to slide down ...

    Apr 7, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: April OS: Everyone has their Demons DT

    Well, I'm not sure if Serena will end up on anyone's team. She is a vampire after all. (not to mention a prostitute)

    Apr 6, 2015
  • Archive Re: City of Memories

    Jax | The Neath | Tuesday Night Jax had come back to his place after his talk with Alyx. Zander had been waiting for him in the main living area. ...

    Apr 5, 2015
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Have you met Ted?

    New poem! Topic: Back Stabbing What is this feeling? I've felt it before. I never thought a smile Could hide a lie like this. I felt the knife After it ...

    Apr 4, 2015
  • Archive Re: The Academy of YWS

    @AmatuerWritings @AndrewRayne you can post anything here on the DT:

    Apr 3, 2015
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Have you met Ted?

    Here's one I really enjoyed writing. Two men, each a brother Who live and die for the other. One has a mark That could turn him dark. The other searches ...

    Apr 3, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: April OS: Everyone has their Demons DT

    *Sigh* looks like I'll have to create my own animal. Lol

    Apr 3, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: April OS: Everyone has their Demons DT

    So, do we just randomly choose outer alliances? Also, I love this idea about the inner alliances being random. This way I won't have the stereotype character that I think ...

    Apr 3, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: April OS: Everyone has their Demons DT

    Vampire please! *starts digging out vampire lore books from storage boxes*

    Apr 2, 2015


Remember: when people tell you something’s wrong or doesn’t work for them, they are almost always right. When they tell you exactly what they think is wrong and how to fix it, they are almost always wrong.
— Neil Gaiman