User avatar

Theodorable

Theodorable

  • Archive Re: Scattered: Hero High *Permission Only* (Started|FULL)

    Kaywiia, just continue with Riley. She's messing with your head, trying to see how you'll react.

    Jan 31, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Peer Pressure

    Hey there. I'm going to review this for you. Corrections and alternatives are in bold. I couldn't hear myself think over the pounding of the bar's loud obnoxious oldies, men ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The Voice In My Head

    Hey Ranger, I saw you had written something so I had to read it. Well, first off I LOVED it. That fact that it is so true with people that ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Write This In Misery

    Hello Dante, I'm Theo. It's been awhile since I've reviewed poetry, so forgive me if I stumble. First off, I would like to say that this is a very good ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Scattered: Hero High DT (FULL)

    We need people to post!

    Jan 27, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Emperor's City *Permission Only* (Dead)

    Name: Elphame Age: 25 Gender: Female Race: Elf Rank: Tracker Alligence: None Appearance: Long auburn hair, sea-green eyes, and a love for the forest. Personality: - Elphame isn’t a leader, ...

    Jan 24, 2011
  • Archive Re: Dead Asleep *Invite Only*

    Chris She popped back up in the strange mist. She was getting tired of all of this; it didn’t feel right for some reason. All of her other dreams involved ...

    Jan 24, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Cost of Love Chapter 2

    Here's the link to the first chapter: The Cost of Love The next morning, Liz woke to a gentle massage on her shoulders. “Mmmmm.” “Good morning,” Jem whispered into her ...

    Jan 19, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Darn you Raz.

    Jan 14, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    I can't tell if it's a good thing or a bad thing that I'm not in here.

    Jan 13, 2011
  • Archive Re: Scattered: Hero High *Permission Only* (Started|FULL)

    Riley Cooper “-Call me Ash.” She held out her hand and Riley grabbed it. Now that Riley could see who it was that she bumped into, she took a long ...

    Jan 13, 2011
  • Archive Re: Scattered: Hero High *Permission Only* (Started|FULL)

    Riley- On the way to the auditorium Riley was still confused about this place, the fact that they placed her as a sidekick was baffling alone. But still, they knew ...

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: Dead Asleep *Invite Only*

    Name: Christina Miller Age: 29 Dead for: 1 month Profession: Personal Shopper Appearance: Personality: Chris is very proper. She likes to stick to etiquette, and she’s a neat freak. If ...

    Jan 11, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Scattered: Hero High DT (FULL)

    Name: Riley Cooper Age: 16 Gender: female Rank: Sidekick Superhero/Sidekick Parents: Riley’s mother is a medium, who used her powers for showbiz, and wants Riley to use her powers to ...

    Jan 10, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Wow, its hard keeping up with this when everyone keeps changing their names. I need to get on more often.

    Dec 21, 2010


I wonder if people felt the freedom in our culture to love louder, if they'd be quicker to say "I miss you" when the absence of someone is felt instead of just thinking it.
— soundofmind