User avatar

Thediffident

Currently in my folklore era

  • Questions and Answers Re: How do we customise blogs?

    Alright. Thankyou so much for the help!

    Feb 9, 2023
  • Questions and Answers Re: How do we customise blogs?

    I'm new here and have been trying out the features on this site. I've been wanting to write a blog but am unfamiliar to some of the terms mentioned in ...

    Feb 8, 2023
  • Questions and Answers Re: Inquiry about trophies

    Thank you so much for the help!

    Jan 30, 2023
  • Questions and Answers Re: Inquiry about trophies

    Hello! I'm new and am still not familiar with a lot of things on this site. Just wanted to get information about what exactly trophies are and what one needs ...

    Jan 30, 2023
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [3]

    Hello everyone! My name is Anusha (you can call me Andy :o ) I'm a 16 year old Indian. According to my parents, I'm apparently not Indian enough. I crave ...

    Jan 21, 2023


The idea that a poem was a made thing stayed with me, and I decided then that I wanted to be an artist, not just a diarist. So I put myself through a kind of apprenticeship in writing poetry, and I understood even then that my practice as a poet was deeply related to my reading.
— Edward Hirsch