User avatar

Thediffident

Currently in my folklore era

  • Randomosity Re: How do you think the person above you looks?

    Honestly, whenever I see your message/review/story, a photo of Winona Ryder automatically pops up in my mind (It's her in the profile right) and now that's just how I see ...

    Feb 26, 2023
  • Contests Re: The Story of a Stock Photo

    This is @thediffident 's entry for the challenge- Plastic The picture I chose is the cover art and I've posted the link to it at the end of the piece ...

    Feb 21, 2023
  • Contests Re: The Story of a Stock Photo

    Hey @lucrezia! A quick question. I found this extremely interesting picture on pexels for the challenge but I came across it while browsing a person's profile and was wondering if ...

    Feb 21, 2023
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member February 14 - February 28: Thediffident

    Omg this is such an honour! Thankyou so much

    Feb 14, 2023
  • Contests Re: Social Month Badges 2023

    @thediffident just claimed a spot! Social Month Participant Badge link to social month ball Social Month Correspondence Badge 1. reply 2. reply 3. reply 4. reply 5. reply Social Butterfly ...

    Feb 5, 2023
  • Randomosity Re: Counting Game [2]

    1548

    Jan 24, 2023
  • Randomosity Re: Name a Flavour

    Cinnamon

    Jan 22, 2023


It is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and not deserve them.
— Mark Twain