User avatar

TheWriters

  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: DIFFERENT. Dark/Horror/Sci-fi Flash Fiction. 1000 wds PG-13

    Okay that part with her bleeding... that's freaky. I want to read more! I noticed that some of your sentences got really choppy. I was also wondering how she opened ...

    Oct 29, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Vampires Story Chp.1

    Umm... okay. First of all right now your character seems like a Mary Sue. (Mary Sue- a perfect character. In case you didn't know) To me when the characters spoke, ...

    Oct 28, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Vampires Story Prolouge

    Very ... lovely. When I read this I felt like it should come later in the book, that is unless it's the base line for your book. What I want ...

    Oct 28, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Catching Fire

    Definitely Gale. I mean he went through so much. He loves Kat, but isn't sure what to think. He's not sure if Kat and Peeta are really together or what? ...

    Oct 28, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A land away from home

    I guess this can go in the Fantasy collum. The first chapter isn't quite done, but I wanted to post it because I want to know what you think. A ...

    Oct 28, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Everything

    Lovely! It made sense; it had the same continuing rhythm. Great job! I would put this poem down for a week or so. Then take it back up, reread it, ...

    Oct 28, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Catching Fire

    I just finished the book last night and I can't stop thinking about it! I cannot wait for the next book! I found the first book very boring until Part ...

    Oct 28, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Him or the gun

    Hum... I'll try and go easy on you. :lol: Here ane some things that caught my eye. He’s killed and hurt and tortured, But the gun is in your hand ...

    Oct 28, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Shadow King (PG-Moderate Violence)

    When I fist started reading this a few things came to mind. *When your characters speak it seemed awkward. I suggest maybe going over it and making it seem more ...

    Oct 28, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Harry Potter rewriten (it's rough, but I like it)

    Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix A rewritten tale from J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter Harry leaned in closer to Hermione's investigation of Professor Umbridge's interruption. "It means the ...

    Oct 25, 2009


If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're misinformed.
— Mark Twain