User avatar

TheWriters

  • Other Poetry Re: Long Fuzzy Socks

    What do you think? I came up with it in about ten minutes during class. Long Fuzzy Socks O, long fuzzy socks, what would life be without you? Let me ...

    Sep 29, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The War of the Sun

    Chapter One Shadow People Alex shut her diary and slid in under her pillow. She then laid back on her pillow and sighed. So many problems, so many things to ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Elyss in Everland

    I had no Idea where to put this because it's a fantasy and a twisted fairy tale. Elyss in Everland In the 1700's doors to nowhere weren't supposed to exist. ...

    Mar 4, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Sunset

    I think that it is a little forced, too. Like RedBird said, it could use a little tweaking. A dance that has lasted for an eternity and that grows stronger ...

    Feb 25, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The End

    I wasn't sure where to post this, so I'll post it here. ............................................................................................ The End of my story will be in a min; There's nothi

    Feb 25, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Twilight Fanfiction: The Wedding

    I don't know if someone has said this but... I think it would be cool if you had Edward listen to the priest's thoughts. And, I think that you should ...

    Dec 2, 2009
  • Research Archives Re: The Czech Republic, Prague

    Hi! I just need any information on Prague. Particularly famous attractions. Descriptions of Prague are welcome, too! Thanks in advance!

    Nov 12, 2009
  • Research Re: Boa constrictors

    If you were being squeezed to death by a boa constrictor, had no weapons, no one was around, and you weren't a hero (Indiana Jones, for example) how would you ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Darren Shan Saga

    I don't think the movie followed the book very well. There is no monkey girl. Mr Crepsley is not dating Truska. Darren can't flit and he doesn't have vampire spit. ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: {More of } Arya Poisonhold

    I've wrote and looked over it several times now it's your turn to critique! :shock: "This is it. We're leaving Renasin." Arthur sighed. Arya turned and kept walking. Arthur frowned. ...

    Oct 29, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Over the Rainbow (Prologue)

    I love the way you wrote this, but seriously I think you need to put this into more paragraphs. Your skipping from one think to another and it's kind of ...

    Oct 29, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Vampire Story Chp.2

    That was sweet... but I have to agree with Captain. Maybe Callie could show a little back bone. Let's say maybe when Callie realized that it doesn't feel right she ...

    Oct 29, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Harry Potter rewriten (it's rough, but I like it)

    I see what you guys mean. I never would have caught that! Thanks for all of your help. I can't wait for the seventh movie! :D :elephant:

    Oct 29, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Runaway (Chapter1.1)

    Awkward! That's the first thing I have to say. To me your speech seems raged and, well, it doesn't flow. But, it's okay, it happens to me, too. Here's a ...

    Oct 29, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Arya Poisonhold

    Arya Poisonhold stepped off the dock and laid her hand on the hilt of her sword. Unlike most girls Arthur knew- she wore pants and welded a sword. She seemed ...

    Oct 29, 2009


The best books... are those that tell you what you know already.
— George Orwell, 1984