-
Re: Long Fuzzy Socks
What do you think? I came up with it in about ten minutes during class. Long Fuzzy Socks O, long fuzzy socks, what would life be without you? Let me ...
Sep 29, 2010 -
Re: The War of the Sun
Chapter One Shadow People Alex shut her diary and slid in under her pillow. She then laid back on her pillow and sighed. So many problems, so many things to ...
Jul 19, 2010 -
Re: Elyss in Everland
I had no Idea where to put this because it's a fantasy and a twisted fairy tale. Elyss in Everland In the 1700's doors to nowhere weren't supposed to exist. ...
Mar 4, 2010 -
Re: Sunset
I think that it is a little forced, too. Like RedBird said, it could use a little tweaking. A dance that has lasted for an eternity and that grows stronger ...
Feb 25, 2010 -
Re: The End
I wasn't sure where to post this, so I'll post it here. ............................................................................................ The End of my story will be in a min; There's nothi
Feb 25, 2010 -
Re: Twilight Fanfiction: The Wedding
I don't know if someone has said this but... I think it would be cool if you had Edward listen to the priest's thoughts. And, I think that you should ...
Dec 2, 2009 -
Re: The Czech Republic, Prague
Hi! I just need any information on Prague. Particularly famous attractions. Descriptions of Prague are welcome, too! Thanks in advance!
Nov 12, 2009 -
Re: Boa constrictors
If you were being squeezed to death by a boa constrictor, had no weapons, no one was around, and you weren't a hero (Indiana Jones, for example) how would you ...
Nov 7, 2009 -
Re: Darren Shan Saga
I don't think the movie followed the book very well. There is no monkey girl. Mr Crepsley is not dating Truska. Darren can't flit and he doesn't have vampire spit. ...
Nov 7, 2009 -
Re: {More of } Arya Poisonhold
I've wrote and looked over it several times now it's your turn to critique! :shock: "This is it. We're leaving Renasin." Arthur sighed. Arya turned and kept walking. Arthur frowned. ...
Oct 29, 2009 -
Re: Over the Rainbow (Prologue)
I love the way you wrote this, but seriously I think you need to put this into more paragraphs. Your skipping from one think to another and it's kind of ...
Oct 29, 2009 -
Re: The Vampire Story Chp.2
That was sweet... but I have to agree with Captain. Maybe Callie could show a little back bone. Let's say maybe when Callie realized that it doesn't feel right she ...
Oct 29, 2009 -
Re: Harry Potter rewriten (it's rough, but I like it)
I see what you guys mean. I never would have caught that! Thanks for all of your help. I can't wait for the seventh movie! :D :elephant:
Oct 29, 2009 -
Re: The Runaway (Chapter1.1)
Awkward! That's the first thing I have to say. To me your speech seems raged and, well, it doesn't flow. But, it's okay, it happens to me, too. Here's a ...
Oct 29, 2009 -
Re: Arya Poisonhold
Arya Poisonhold stepped off the dock and laid her hand on the hilt of her sword. Unlike most girls Arthur knew- she wore pants and welded a sword. She seemed ...
Oct 29, 2009
