-
Re: What do you write for?
Naw I'd listen!
Dec 29, 2012 -
Re: What do you write for?
I dont go on here much..
Dec 27, 2012 -
Re: What do you write for?
I dont know who Pat Buchanan is...
Dec 26, 2012 -
Re: What do you write for?
So why do you write stories/poems etc?
Dec 24, 2012 -
Re: The World is still alive!
Thanks for all the answers :) I'm good, thanks for asking. You got any stories or poems?
Dec 22, 2012 -
Re: The World is still alive!
So I'm The World and I didn't end yesterday. There are a few things I would like to know if anyone could tell me :D Firstly, I asked a few ...
Dec 22, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [3]
Ladybirds....
Nov 10, 2012 -
Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You
7/10 It's cool but I don't know what it's from..
Nov 4, 2012 -
Re: Rate the avatar of the user above!
So basically, rate the avatar of the user above you out of 10. Not sure whether these have been made before..
Nov 3, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [3]
Cow!
Nov 3, 2012 -
Re: Talk here!
English is easy to me too :D
Sep 21, 2012 -
Re: Talk here!
I am twisted evil :twisted: cuz I talked in my sleep :D
Sep 3, 2012 -
Re: Talk here!
So I'm sitting at home and totally wondering what to write :smt024. But I love seeing notifications :smt003. Anyway, I would like to start a random chat with any of ...
Aug 26, 2012 -
Re: Hey from the World!
My account will no longer be banned :)
Jul 29, 2012 -
Re: Hey from the World!
If my mama doesn't send an email to the moderator people of YWS by the end of the week, then my account will be banned due to me being "under-aged" ...
Jul 25, 2012
