-
Re: Self image
I don't think I'm beautiful. Well, at least not on the outside. But beauty to me is what I'm attracted to. I might find someone attractive when my best friend ...
Feb 16, 2013 -
Re: How Many Words Do You Know?
25,200. I'm thirteen so that's pretty good, huh? Maybe...?
Feb 16, 2013 -
Re: Introduce yourself for a second time
1. If you could have an endless supply of any food, what would you get? Chocolate. No doubt about it :D 2. If you were an animal, what would you ...
Jan 29, 2013 -
Re: Report a site bug
Hey there, Nate. I use Google Chrome 24.0.1312.56m apparently, which happens to be up to date :D This has been happening for a few weeks now. So whenever I click ...
Jan 24, 2013 -
Re: Help Write a Fantasy Novel! Ages 13-16!
Hey I might join.. I'm thirteen and have written fantasy before. I guess I could get back into it :) Unless all the spots are taken...
Jan 22, 2013 -
Re: What's everyone reading?
I'm reading "Blood Runner" at the moment. Definitely an interesting book about racism and stuff like that, kind of upsetting to think of it all. There's me being naive. My ...
Jan 17, 2013 -
Re: The World is still alive!
Nope, unicorns.
Jan 17, 2013 -
Re: The World is still alive!
I'm alright thanks for asking :)
Jan 16, 2013 -
Re: The YWS Cup
I'd join this, but school starts up again soon and I hardly ever go on here when I'm loaded down with homework, haha. Definitely gonna follow the competition to see ...
Jan 1, 2013 -
Re: Pretty Please Give Me Things to Review
I'm slowly posting my latest romance story if you'd take a look.... That's a link to the folder it's in :D
Jan 1, 2013 -
Re: Review Trading Center
Well, your story is a dot. If you've moved it to a different location I'd be happy to review it but for the next poster: That's the second chapter. I'd ...
Jan 1, 2013 -
Re: Happy new year!
So three things to ask... 1. How do you post a link but without the messy URL? You know how sometimes people go "click here" and you click the words ...
Jan 1, 2013 -
Re: 2012 YWS Best Awards (answers in by Jan 11!)
I think there should be a category for "Best profile" you know like their background?
Jan 1, 2013 -
Re: What was your first story about?
I wrote my first story when I was 10. Well, I wrote ones school wanted me to write but the first one I wrote by choice was when I was ...
Dec 31, 2012 -
Re: What do you write for?
Good answer
Dec 29, 2012
