Random avatar

TheWordsmith

  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    Hiyas. So anyway, I as wondering, how do you link to other webpages? Like I've seen some people do stuff like, "My Story, Part 1, click here" but I haven't ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Get A Free YWS Sticker! (updated with pictures)

    *searches for envelopes* Awesome.

    Sep 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    I'm not new, but I thought this would be the best place to ask: how do you edit posts? I've seen edited posts in lots of places, and it's driving ...

    Aug 6, 2008
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    Um, hi. I was wondering- how do you create a blog or a place where users can discuss a topic? I'm new (reletively). Thanks.

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Welcome, Mathlete, swankswede13, Werewolf, and syneva! Even though I could be considered a new member, I thought I'd say it anyway. So here it is: Welcome to YWS!

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hi! I'm new to the site (obviously), just signed up today (my time). Anyone got any useful info for me? Anyway, off to explore!

    May 22, 2008


But there was no goat man, there was NEVER any goat man!
— OSP Red