Random avatar

TheWordsmith

  • Media Reviews Re: Little Women by Louisa May Alcott

    Haven't read Little Women yet. Plan to, though, especially since it's on the summer reading list for me. It was the first time since the Book Thief I've started crying ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Maximum Ride: The Final Warning

    I'm gonna give it a shot, since I liked his other books.

    May 27, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    i used to like the series at first, but now.... *yawn* I mean, he just borrowed ideas from some of the greats. So why do people think he's so great? ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Maximum Ride: The Final Warning

    So, was the final warning any good? I've just started reading mr3. Still haven't figured out who the Voice is. Anyway, I heard that james patterson (or whoever wrote the ...

    May 22, 2008


something about rain makes you want to be in love
— canopy