-
Re: The Inkheart Series
I thought Inkheart was boring. Don't get me wrong, it had amazing potential. It was just that I got a third of the way through the story and was like, ...
Jun 11, 2009 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you!
Fire
Apr 29, 2009 -
Re: Heir series
What's it about?
Feb 25, 2009 -
Re: Good spy fic
All right, I admit it: I do love a good spy fiction. The only problem is, I've either been reading the wrong stuff or all the spy fiction there is ...
Feb 25, 2009 -
Re: Inkheart, Inkspell, and, soon to be released, Inkdeath
I agree with others- all the books moved very slowly after you got a few (sixty, say) pages in. It was like she reached the climax and stood there... waiting... ...
Dec 18, 2008 -
Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!
Does it count if I've already written 75,000 words on a novel? Cause this year I'm just aiming on actuakly finishing it.
Nov 5, 2008 -
Re: Amoung the hidden- Margret Pettersen Haddix
Yeah, Double Identity was awesome. I liked The House on the Gulf, too.
Oct 21, 2008 -
Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler
I'm really disappointed in Brisingr- more than I would have been, I mean. After all, I read it to find out what happened to Galbatorix- and what do I find? ...
Oct 5, 2008 -
Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler
Marketing, that seems to be it. If the entire world knows about it then I'm sure he will find a few fans somewhere. Quote: Eragon, Roran, and Saphira attack the ...
Sep 26, 2008 -
Re: Amoung the hidden- Margret Pettersen Haddix
I do believe the new book is called Found...
Aug 11, 2008 -
Re: Artemis Fowl
The Artemis Fowl series is awesome. Haven't read the Time Paradox yet, but from what I've read, it shpould live up to the promise of the series.
Aug 10, 2008 -
Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler
A God? I seriously doubt Paolini can pull that off...oh well, some things never change. Yeah, seriously. Well, anything to make more money, I guess.
Aug 6, 2008 -
Re: Amoung the hidden- Margret Pettersen Haddix
Loved the series ever since I stumbled across it. Favorite? Among the Betrayed and Among the Hidden and ... uh, well, all of them. Every few months or so I'll ...
Aug 6, 2008 -
Re: "Found" by Margaret Peterson Haddix
Oooh, new Haddix book! No, I haven't read it (last time I was at the bookstore I was way too bust researching publishing houses) but I can't wait to!
Jun 27, 2008 -
Re: Has anyone read 'The Book Thief' by : Markus Zusak?
Everyone is saying that it is such a great book (beautiful being the most used adjective) but really, what is the book about (for all the ignoramuses like me out ...
Jun 19, 2008
