Random avatar

TheWordsmith

  • Lounge, The Re: Hi, I have a problem with the story that I'm writing.....

    I just asked a computer expert and he said to use a recovery tool- maybe Norton's has one?- that will allow you to see all the sections of the file. ...

    Jun 10, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Hi, I have a problem with the story that I'm writing.....

    You didn't, like, install a new writing tool (like OpenOffice or Microsoft Word) did you? Or have you surfed the web a lot lately? If you've surfed a lot, you ...

    Jun 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: One of the best parts about YWS!

    ...Let...me...repeat...some...other...people..... ...You...were...asking...for...this..... ...This...is...fun!....

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Points Up for Grabs

    Define 'awesome'. Please.

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Ninjas versus Pirates

    Ninjas. Duh. I mean, come on: Pirates have no finesse, they just go "Aaargh! Shiver me timbers!" run forwards and die. And their code of honor was a lack of ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Arguing

    I think arguing is all right. Why? It makes life more interesting, and frankly, it creates good conflict for my writing. Yes, it can get annoying, and I don't like ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Public School vs. Home School

    I must say that my take on it is homeschool is best. I agree with Rosey- just because some kids are homeschooled does NOT mean that they are socially inferior. ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter... The Musical

    Sorry for my stunned reply earlier. Seriously, I was dumbfounded. Eragon the Musical, anyone?

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter... The Musical

    Oh. My. Gosh. *Gulps* They. Have. Got. To. Be. Kidding.

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Cirque du Soleil

    The Cirque du Soleil shows are amazing. I myself have watched Allegria, on DVD; La Nouba, on DVD; Ka Extreme, or the making of Ka, on DVD; and actually went ...

    Aug 17, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: What's Your Favorite Summer Olympics Sport?

    Swimming! Gymnastics is pretty high up there too. I haven't watched the Olympics very much yet, mostly just the opening.

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Which Console do you prefer?

    Anything by Nintendo.

    Jul 20, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: 'til vs. Till

    If you ask me, til beats 'til, Till and until. Why? It's fun, easy to type, and without an apostrophe! But to be serious, I just like being a non-conformist. ...

    Jun 19, 2008


The worst bullies you will ever encounter in your life are your own thoughts.
— Bryant McGill