Random avatar

TheWordsmith

  • Research Re: Searching for "S" words

    six sweet sweat slip slide skate shriek slow sugar salad suspicious share shall speed seven show shh shush start stuff stack side sit strike so subject strip Spanish Swedish self ...

    Jul 20, 2008
  • Research Re: Forms of Magic

    I'll cover the basics for Elemental magic, which include the following: Animal magic- talking to, sensing, using, or shapechanging into animals Earth magic- talking, using, seeing through, with plants

    Jul 20, 2008
  • Research Archives Re: Japan

    My dad and I are collaborating on a novel together, and it takes place in a place like Japan. We need help with all sorts of stuff to make our ...

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Research Archives Re: Agents

    Thanks, guys, you really helped.

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Autumnwood

    Hey, Israeli_Camel. So, a bit of advice. It does sound a bit choppy throughout, not only in descriptions, but also in what the characters are saying. Try dividing some of ...

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: "Found" by Margaret Peterson Haddix

    Oooh, new Haddix book! No, I haven't read it (last time I was at the bookstore I was way too bust researching publishing houses) but I can't wait to!

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Research Archives Re: Agents

    All right, I've written my book, a Young Adult fantasy novel, and I am at the stage where I need an agent. Only problem is, I've researched and researched and ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Has anyone read 'The Book Thief' by : Markus Zusak?

    Everyone is saying that it is such a great book (beautiful being the most used adjective) but really, what is the book about (for all the ignoramuses like me out ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Little Women by Louisa May Alcott

    Haven't read Little Women yet. Plan to, though, especially since it's on the summer reading list for me. It was the first time since the Book Thief I've started crying ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Tips on Writing

    Sometimes people don't reply to posts for over an hour, sometimes more than a day. Try not to panic. I wasn't panicking, I'm just IMPATIENT (yes, all caps). Besides, I ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: 'til vs. Till

    If you ask me, til beats 'til, Till and until. Why? It's fun, easy to type, and without an apostrophe! But to be serious, I just like being a non-conformist. ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Tips on Writing

    Anyone? All right, I'll give you my opinion. I like both! It's fun to give tips, especially since I have a lot of them, and it's great to have someone ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: School Writing Club

    Okay, if you want some more ideas, here's some. Workshops- monthy, weekly, it doesn't matter. You know, things like Writer's Block, Charectors, Plot, that kind of thing. Talk about good ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Tips on Writing

    Hey, all you other YWS writers! So, here's a question: Which do you like better, to give tips or receive tips (on writing) and why?

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: To have a market or not to have a market

    Like I said before, I write for children&teens in the adventure/fantasy genre, depending on the story idea. I mean, I am in that age group, so why shouldn't I write ...

    Jun 12, 2008


"Honestly, I think the world is going to end bloody. But it doesn't mean we shouldn't fight. We do have choices."
— Dean Winchester