Random avatar

TheWordsmith

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Institute, Part Two

    Yep, this is it: The (hopefully) long-awaited continuation that (some of) you've been waiting for! And I'm sorry it took so long to get it posted. For those of you ...

    Jun 10, 2009
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    Hiyas. So anyway, I as wondering, how do you link to other webpages? Like I've seen some people do stuff like, "My Story, Part 1, click here" but I haven't ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: One of the best parts about YWS!

    ...Let...me...repeat...some...other...people..... ...You...were...asking...for...this..... ...This...is...fun!....

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Fire

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Wordsmith wanders in: "Ooh, cool! This looks like fun!" Then, noticing the crazy music and wild dancing: "Then again, maybe not. Got any apple cider?"

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Points Up for Grabs

    Define 'awesome'. Please.

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Research Re: Laptops

    A laptop is a laptop; nothing more, nothing less. Don't make it out to be more than what it is. There is no such thing as a 'writer's laptop' so ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Ninjas versus Pirates

    Ninjas. Duh. I mean, come on: Pirates have no finesse, they just go "Aaargh! Shiver me timbers!" run forwards and die. And their code of honor was a lack of ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Arguing

    I think arguing is all right. Why? It makes life more interesting, and frankly, it creates good conflict for my writing. Yes, it can get annoying, and I don't like ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Public School vs. Home School

    I must say that my take on it is homeschool is best. I agree with Rosey- just because some kids are homeschooled does NOT mean that they are socially inferior. ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: To have a market or not to have a market

    Sorry in advance for getting off-topic. Icarus, I must say that your reference to Bob Dylan seems a bit... obscure. Sure, it's a good example for some things, even if ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Finished my novel and moving onto editing.

    Congrats on finishing your novel! I have a few points I would like to make. First, the only good writing is rewriting (or so said a famous writer- I can't ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: I've been working on the same novel for four years!

    I've been working on a novel since 2003, and after two major series of writer's block and a ton of ideas for other books, I've realized that the only thing ...

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Best Piece of Advice

    Spellcheck is all well and good, but when all is said and done, grammar check!

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Heir series

    What's it about?

    Feb 25, 2009


"I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school... I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy..."
— Unnamed Girl from "Mean Girls"