User avatar

TheWordsOfWolf

I'm just a sad poet

  • Archive Re: Walking in a YWS Wonderland

    as always WordsofWolf was confused. She was somewhat comforted by the sight of her friend @WrenZorya and thought perhaps @BornToBeGreat would know what was going on but that all changed ...

    Dec 8, 2021
  • Archive Re: Character group therapy

    he shrugged and made a point to avoid all eye contact

    Nov 15, 2021
  • Archive Re: Character group therapy

    "We don't need magic when we have science"

    Nov 14, 2021
  • Archive Re: Character group therapy

    "its unpredictable, it makes the wielder prone to dark intentions and it always leaves scars." his arms were crossed stubbornly over his chest

    Nov 13, 2021
  • Archive Re: Character group therapy

    "magic is dangerous and its not really needed when you have science"

    Nov 13, 2021
  • Archive Re: Character group therapy

    Zayel crossed his arms and did his best to shrug, having one severed off wing made it tricky as he'd often lose his balance "Most people I know say that ...

    Nov 13, 2021
  • Archive Re: Character group therapy

    Zayel's eyes narrowed "you... cursed us when we came here?"

    Nov 12, 2021
  • Archive Re: Character group therapy

    "everybody hates you. people try to kill you a lot. your parents might try to sacrifice you." he said nonchalantly

    Nov 11, 2021
  • Archive Re: Character group therapy

    Zayel looked at him like he had three heads "I have them because I'm a weredragon. The scales mark me as a monster." he spoke through gritted teeth

    Nov 11, 2021
  • Archive Re: Character group therapy

    "I'm not insecure about them. I hate them. I hate what they mark me as."

    Nov 11, 2021
  • Archive Re: Character group therapy

    "Thanks. I hate them. Nice to meet you. I'm called Zayel." he made each statement in the same no emotion tone.

    Nov 11, 2021
  • Archive Re: Character group therapy

    Zayel grunted in response and glared at the speaker "who are you?"

    Nov 11, 2021
  • Archive Re: Character group therapy

    Prince Zayel Bane, age 17. Tall, for an Eprian, about 6'2'. Dark olive toned skin, messy black hair and greyish purple eyes. There are patches of dark green dragon scales ...

    Nov 11, 2021


The capacity of human beings to bore one another seems to be vastly greater than that of any other animal.
— H. L. Mencken