User avatar

TheWordsOfWolf

I'm just a sad poet

  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    "I hat my self. I hate animals. And I hate my brother for making me do this" -Zayel Bane Your character gets trapped in a giant water bottle for 24 ...

    Dec 18, 2021
  • Writing Activities Re: Write the worst poem you can.

    life sucks geese aren't ducks I am stuck Trapped in muck Life sucks uck

    Aug 10, 2021


Every time I’ve gotten feedback that was hard to take it was usually hard to take because there was truth in it and I didn’t like that (or didn’t want to receive it). That’s not to say all harsh feedback is good or that we should be harsh for harshness’ sake, but learning to absorb truth without letting it break your inner core/break you is a lifelong skill that keeps your mind elastic and open to learning.
— soundofmind