User avatar

TheWordsOfWolf

I'm just a sad poet

  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    I learned to pick locks because I was bored of rubik's cubes

    Jan 26, 2022
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    "I hat my self. I hate animals. And I hate my brother for making me do this" -Zayel Bane Your character gets trapped in a giant water bottle for 24 ...

    Dec 18, 2021
  • Holiday Archive Re: Secret Santa 2021

    Username: TheWordsOfWolf Name/Alias: Wolf Interests: Reading, writing, art Sherlock Holmes, puzzle cubes, riddles, intellectual conversation, theology Color Preferences: Red, black and blue Where do y

    Dec 14, 2021
  • Archive Re: Walking in a YWS Wonderland

    as always WordsofWolf was confused. She was somewhat comforted by the sight of her friend @WrenZorya and thought perhaps @BornToBeGreat would know what was going on but that all changed ...

    Dec 8, 2021
  • Holiday Archive Re: YWS Yearbook 2021

    my spot my spot *hisses*

    Dec 6, 2021
  • Archive Re: Character group therapy

    he shrugged and made a point to avoid all eye contact

    Nov 15, 2021
  • Archive Re: Character group therapy

    "We don't need magic when we have science"

    Nov 14, 2021
  • Archive Re: Character group therapy

    "its unpredictable, it makes the wielder prone to dark intentions and it always leaves scars." his arms were crossed stubbornly over his chest

    Nov 13, 2021
  • Archive Re: Character group therapy

    "magic is dangerous and its not really needed when you have science"

    Nov 13, 2021
  • Archive Re: Character group therapy

    Zayel crossed his arms and did his best to shrug, having one severed off wing made it tricky as he'd often lose his balance "Most people I know say that ...

    Nov 13, 2021
  • Archive Re: Character group therapy

    Zayel's eyes narrowed "you... cursed us when we came here?"

    Nov 12, 2021
  • Archive Re: Character group therapy

    "everybody hates you. people try to kill you a lot. your parents might try to sacrifice you." he said nonchalantly

    Nov 11, 2021
  • Archive Re: Character group therapy

    Zayel looked at him like he had three heads "I have them because I'm a weredragon. The scales mark me as a monster." he spoke through gritted teeth

    Nov 11, 2021
  • Archive Re: Character group therapy

    "I'm not insecure about them. I hate them. I hate what they mark me as."

    Nov 11, 2021
  • Archive Re: Character group therapy

    "Thanks. I hate them. Nice to meet you. I'm called Zayel." he made each statement in the same no emotion tone.

    Nov 11, 2021


If you run now, you will be running the rest of your life.
— Reborn