User avatar

TheUnexpected

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Change of Heart.::.One

    Hey Laur, I love the story and all but who is Matt, so far you didn't mention any Matt so i am kind of confused???

    Dec 19, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dark Dance Chapter One

    I loved the idea of the story, but i didn't quite understand it. I think it needs a bit more characters, oh and you shouldn't give so much away just ...

    Dec 10, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hello, I do have one question; i am not sure if anyone else asked this before me because i didnt have time to read all the past comments, how come ...

    Dec 9, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Don't Speak: Chapter Four

    Its amazing i love it there are a few grammar and spelling mistakes but is there a finish to this story or do i have to make it up? Let ...

    Dec 8, 2011


What will live longer, you or your words? Something to think about the next time you abandon a project...
— Omni