User avatar

TheThing

  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Uprising-Prologue

    Like Uber said, this is a good idea for a story, although it seems a little half-baked. While Uber focused on specifics, I'll take a more broad approach to the ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Change THREE letters!!

    Skates

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Ballad of a Ghost - Chapter 1

    Wow, what a way to end chapter. You didn't have any mistakes that just stood out, and besides I generally don't go over spelling mistakes. This is a great beginning ...

    Sep 13, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Ballad of a Ghost - Chapter 1

    *Rated PG-13 because of language and references to adult themes* **I make no money from this story. It was done purely for joy. All copyrighted material belongs to it's owner** ...

    Sep 12, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Cimber

    This was a great story, albeit the hidden meanings were lost to my weak mind. One thing I don't like is introducing a character, have them there to do something ...

    Sep 11, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Dead

    Usually, I love short stories. Stories that end up being verbose (like my own) start to bore me; just get on with the story! But this was too brief. If ...

    Sep 10, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    A person who is still looking for their soul mate (being 1/2 of a split or broken soul), or some one who has found love, but has had it taken ...

    Sep 8, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    As you can tell, I'm new. But from what I've seen, I think I'll like it here. I'm not new at forums; I've been going to the forum on [url]newgrounds.com[/url] ...

    Sep 8, 2008


Lily you are my fig father
— Elliebanana