User avatar

TheThing

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Bus

    This isn't my favorite poem I've done, but it's a fairly accurate description of what I feel sometimes. Enjoy. ------------ "The Bus" I am sitting on the Bus There is ...

    May 10, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dream

    Thank you for your reviews. I'm always open to help, and always take what you have to say into consideration. Like I said, I'm not that good at rhyming, so ...

    May 10, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dream

    I'm more into prose, but I'm learning how to rhyme, as evident by a few of the couplets below, but I'm still bad at it, as evident by a few ...

    May 9, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Darling, Drink

    This is a fairly good poem. But I'm going to explain why it's not a great poem. The first thing I notice is the form/structure of the poem. The lines ...

    May 9, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Are You Ready?

    Sorry, I've been away for a while, and didn't have much internet. I did make some changes to it after posting it, since no one was able to review it ...

    Jul 12, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Notice

    This could be a good poem, but I'm not feeling the same emotion you're feeling. Your other poem,"Him", definitely does have that feeling of love in it, while this one ...

    Jun 28, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Are You Ready?

    Although it may not seem like Sci-Fi, I feel it is. Based on the competition rules, it had to be about an island. Usually, to get some good inspiration, I'll ...

    Jun 28, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: You

    Stoney: Thank you for your help. I'm still new at poetry, and really don't see myself sitting down and writing something again. But I didn't see myself writing this, so ...

    May 13, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Downwards

    First, BlackWind, poetry doesn't always have to rhyme. It can be free verse, and I'll touch on that in this poem later. I'm not exactly sure how to feel about ...

    May 12, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: You

    So, I had an epiphany last night while reading a literary criticism of Ray Bradbury (although this isn't about him), and was able to write what I feel is a ...

    May 12, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Loser Girl (life sucks)

    That was very....interesting. To me, it sounds very autobiographical, although I can be wrong. But the stream of consciousness style and the names of the teachers seem like this could ...

    May 11, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Beauty and Frankenstein's Monster

    For those annoyed at the flashbacks, I purposely integrated them. Well, the first one was integrated. The other 2 were pretty much put there. In real life, the screen doesn't ...

    May 3, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Beauty and Frankenstein's Monster

    Based something from Armor for Sleep, this comes from the song Hold The Door . That's the official music video, but this is what I thought would make a better ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Ballad of a Ghost - Chapter 2

    *Rated PG-13 for adult themes, language, and violence* This is a novella I'm working on based off of Armor for Sleep CD, What To Do When You Are Dead. Although ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: I. Fifteen Minutes of Solitude

    This was a great story, although it just kind of flowed, rather than had a clear plot. The poetry was beautiful throughout the story, but I had a hard time ...

    Sep 27, 2008


Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before.
— Captain James T. Kirk