User avatar

TheSilentBagpipe

CelticThunder1438

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, from Canada!

    Hello Rose :) Our secret is out now, eh? :P

    May 19, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi :)

    Hahaha thanks guys! I usually write medieval type books, with magic or not it doesn't matter. But I have written a Victorian day one. I write anything but nowadays because ...

    Dec 28, 2014
  • Questions and Answers Re: Posting my story?

    Thanks Iggy! It helped!! Hehehe

    Dec 27, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [3]

    Her username is something to do with FireBird but I can't remember it. *slams head against wall* I'll have to ask her when she comes back Hehehe

    Dec 27, 2014
  • Questions and Answers Re: Posting my story?

    Hey, me again. In the next couple minutes you guys are probably going to get very annoyed with me for asking a bunch of questions....sorry I am really new here ...

    Dec 27, 2014
  • Questions and Answers Re: Avatar?

    Hey, just wondering how you put an avatar up? :D

    Dec 27, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [3]

    Thanks! I am very new here, I have been on for exactly 2 minutes and 30 seconds hehehe My sister is on here though and she loves it! :D

    Dec 27, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi :)

    Hey guys! I am new here as you can probably see. I just came to introduce myself :D My name is Selina and I'm am fourteen years old. I started ...

    Dec 27, 2014


I tell the neophyte: Write a million words–the absolute best you can write, then throw it all away and bravely turn your back on what you have written. At that point, you’re ready to begin.
— David Eddings