User avatar

TheSilentBagpipe

CelticThunder1438

  • Randomosity Re: What is your favorite book or series?

    LoL once I get home from vacation I will check it out =P

    Jun 30, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: What is your favorite book or series?

    I have yet to read the The Sword of Truth Series but I have been thinking on it for about a year now. Since you reminded me, when I get ...

    Jun 24, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: What is your favorite book or series?

    I love the Brotherband Chronicles! BIG BIG FAN. I don't like Harry Potter but LOTR is MY ABSOLUTE OBSESSION =p Did you know they are coming out with a Ranger's ...

    Jun 19, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Avatar Above You [6]

    10/10 Love the new avatar Annie! First time I have seen it. Beautiful

    Jun 16, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: What is your favorite book or series?

    Name your favorite books ;) Just to name a couple of the top of my head. They may not be all my absolute favorites but books I know I enjoyed. ...

    Jun 15, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    There are so many! @FireBird99 my sister for getting me on this site. @PickledChrissy for being an amazing friend @EccentricRose Another sister of mine who encourages me with her writing. ...

    May 26, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Signature Above You [5]

    100/100 Cause I'm kind =P Just kidding mwhahahahaa

    May 14, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: What pets do you have?

    4 adult horses, 2 mini ponies (*loads shotgun*), 2 dogs, a million stray cats, a mama sheep and her three lambs (two girls and a boy), chickens, rabbits and last ...

    May 12, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Favorite Disney songs

    The Spirit - Get Off Of My Back Frozen - Let It Go =P

    May 12, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Avatar Above You [6]

    10/10 If I hadn't watched the movie for the first time the other day I wouldn't have even know who that was xD

    May 11, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Suggest a Song for the User Above You~

    Based on that information I would say you like pop. Not a very good expert on pop but try "Grenade" by either Bruno Mars or Neil Byrne (love both versions!) ...

    May 10, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Signature Above You [5]

    Love it Annie! That one about music is sooo very very true. 10/10

    May 10, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Who is your favorite actor or actress?

    My favorite actors are - Jim Caviezal (probably spelt wong :P ) Jensen Ackles, Vigo Mortenson, Jared Padelieki (also probably spelt wrong :P ) Russell Crowe, Mel Gibson....man my mind ...

    May 10, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Author Name

    Selina Macduff Selina is my name, Macduff is the name of my Scottish ancestors before they moved to Canada :)

    May 7, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: What age did you start writing at?

    I started writing at the age of 8.

    Apr 17, 2015


not to be woke but i just can't go around eating houses
— chi