User avatar

TheSilentBagpipe

CelticThunder1438

  • Lounge, The Re: Who is your favorite actor or actress?

    My favorite actors are - Jim Caviezal (probably spelt wong :P ) Jensen Ackles, Vigo Mortenson, Jared Padelieki (also probably spelt wrong :P ) Russell Crowe, Mel Gibson....man my mind ...

    May 10, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Author Name

    Selina Macduff Selina is my name, Macduff is the name of my Scottish ancestors before they moved to Canada :)

    May 7, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: What age did you start writing at?

    I started writing at the age of 8.

    Apr 17, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: An Instrumental Banter XD

    Just had to come into this one sis and cast my vote. Which you already know is not with yours xD *trumpets sound then draw silence in suspense*Piano is better ...

    Apr 17, 2015
  • Contests Re: Think and Wonder, Wonder and Think: NaPo Contest!

    Thank you :D

    Apr 16, 2015
  • Contests Re: Think and Wonder, Wonder and Think: NaPo Contest!

    Where do you submit your poem? :D

    Apr 16, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi :)

    Hahaha thanks guys! I usually write medieval type books, with magic or not it doesn't matter. But I have written a Victorian day one. I write anything but nowadays because ...

    Dec 28, 2014
  • Questions and Answers Re: Posting my story?

    Thanks Iggy! It helped!! Hehehe

    Dec 27, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [3]

    Her username is something to do with FireBird but I can't remember it. *slams head against wall* I'll have to ask her when she comes back Hehehe

    Dec 27, 2014
  • Writers Corner Re: The Uber Writer's Block Thread

    When I get a writer's block I have a couple things I can do. First, I take a bath and just soak. Second, I visit my horse Fancy and just ...

    Dec 27, 2014
  • Questions and Answers Re: Posting my story?

    Hey, me again. In the next couple minutes you guys are probably going to get very annoyed with me for asking a bunch of questions....sorry I am really new here ...

    Dec 27, 2014
  • Questions and Answers Re: Avatar?

    Hey, just wondering how you put an avatar up? :D

    Dec 27, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [3]

    Thanks! I am very new here, I have been on for exactly 2 minutes and 30 seconds hehehe My sister is on here though and she loves it! :D

    Dec 27, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi :)

    Hey guys! I am new here as you can probably see. I just came to introduce myself :D My name is Selina and I'm am fourteen years old. I started ...

    Dec 27, 2014


Just because you don't feel like a hero in your own story, doesn't mean you're not a hero in someone else's.
— Tenyo