User avatar

TheShauzer

TheShauzer

  • WRFF Archive Re: Sushi Critic

    Hey sushi :) thanks for replying. I can't give links, I'm working off a phone and um fairly crap with it :D you can find both of them in the ...

    Mar 21, 2014
  • WRFF Archive Re: Sushi Critic

    Hey sushi. I know you don't like poetry so if anyone else wants to review my two new pieces I would welcome it greatly :D I'll do reviews in returns, ...

    Mar 19, 2014
  • WRFF Archive Re: Sushi Critic

    Hey guys, looking for a review on my newest and best :twisted: piece 'One night in London....'. Will do reviews in return, no bother. Hope ye like it :) The ...

    Mar 4, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Describe your self in 1 word!

    Ambitious

    Jan 10, 2014


I have lived through much, and now I think I have found what is needed for happiness. A quiet secluded life in the country, with the possibility of being useful to people to whom it is easy to do good... then rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor - such is my idea of happiness.
— Leo Tolstoy