-
Re: The Sanctum
You know what? You're absolutely right. Besides, if I don't go on a diet now, I'll have something extra to put on my New Year's Resolution list and ignore. 8) ...
Oct 30, 2009 -
Re: The Sanctum
Nickname: rem Solution: Haha! Thanks for the tips, I'll see what I can do. Also, why bother? Thanksgiving involves a lot of food, not counting the leftovers you'll have for ...
Oct 30, 2009 -
Re: The Sanctum
bad- sorry about that. :oops: Compared to your problem, mine sounds like I just asked you how not to break my diet this upcoming Sunday. You've really got a dilemma. ...
Oct 30, 2009 -
Re: The Sanctum
(I think you're supposed to log in with the YWS account 'TheSanctum" following the direction above) Nickname: rem Solution: In any case, it just takes practice. There's this thing that's ...
Oct 29, 2009 -
Re: The Sanctum
OK. So this is a place for helping each other out. Here's how it's going to work. If anyone has ever played Corrupt A Wish or Crazy Questions in the ...
Oct 20, 2009
