Random avatar

TheRobster1991

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Women Priests

    Thank you! There's also a problem when speaking over the internet, there's nothing to accompany the words, all kinds of mistakes are made therefore. I'm glad we cleared that up!

    Jun 27, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Women Priests

    While I did not intend to offend anyone. It was inevitable that some people will be offended. Thank you very much Hayden for sticking up for me. I don't care ...

    Jun 26, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Women Priests

    Jesus never suggested that a woman was spiritually "inferior" (for lack of a better word) to a man. In fact, His greatest Apostle and Disciple was a woman. Even Peter, ...

    Jun 26, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Women Priests

    I do not know where I stand entirely on this issue. But I firmly believe that Women should not have spiritual authority over a man, because the Man is the ...

    Jun 25, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Mario or Sonic?

    I think that Luigi is overlooked

    Jun 22, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The British Constitutional Monarchy: Keep or disband?

    As the resident bitter French kid living under the British monarchy, I feel it's my duty to oppose the monarchy. Where do you live? In France or in Britain?

    Jun 16, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Mario or Sonic?

    Here's the only way to see which is best, Mortal Combat

    Jun 13, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Mario or Sonic?

    inkwell.. please don't show a picture of that THING. They were supposed to make a good movie, but instead they... Yeah..

    Jun 13, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The British Constitutional Monarchy: Keep or disband?

    Is the Queen's life worth more than mine? Or her husband's? It doesn't seem fair that if someone tries to kill this inbred, 91-yr-old, extremely racist posh geezer they get ...

    Jun 13, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The British Constitutional Monarchy: Keep or disband?

    I'm British - Yes, I'm for the Monarchy

    Jun 12, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Mario or Sonic?

    Pft, no contest - Mario

    Jun 12, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Catholic or Protestant

    I do know one thing. I was looking up religious Catholic songs for something I'm working on and out of the 20 on a site, 5 were deicated to God. ...

    Jun 8, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Modest?

    Yeah... I'm not a fan of speedos

    Jun 8, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Modest?

    For me it also depends on how attractive the person is. Did anyone ever see a 100 kg emo girl lacking some modesty? You never want to. I've seen plenty ...

    Jun 6, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Modest?

    Well, as a guy, I find modesty attractive. If a girl decides she wants to reveal all, it really puts me off. Hey, some other guys make like it. But ...

    Jun 6, 2012


Most people ignore most poetry because most poetry ignores most people.
— Adrian Mitchell