User avatar

TheRazzle

  • Short Story » General, General Re: What's my name?

    I liked it! The promised ending was wonderfully twisted. You should probably read through it and check for spelling errors, or just wrong words. I understand the 2am thing though, ...

    Aug 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Lotus

    The whole thing struck me as more of a nightmare than the afterlife, but i loved the feel of it. Beautifully surreal at the beginning, with a lovely shoking twist. ...

    Aug 3, 2011
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Burning Skies

    I love the innocence. There isn't much I can say that hasn't already been said. I almost got a futuristic feel off of it, like an End of the World ...

    Aug 3, 2011


Mr. Scorpio says productivity is up 2%, and it's all because of my motivational techniques -- like donuts and the possibility of more donuts to come.
— Homer Simpson