-
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
Davnick I looked at Reva and rolled my eyes. My chest was tight, and it felt like acid was seeping into my soul, but I let nothing show on the ...
Aug 16, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
(Hey guys, just so you all know, Bee's internet is out, so she may not be able to post for a while yet.) Davnick I try to shut out all ...
Aug 16, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
(Hee hee it's fine Blondie. I think it's funny, since Sheara is one of the only people Davnick isn't planning on killing at the moment. :) ) Davnick I walk ...
Aug 15, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
Davnick I chuckled and pushed off from the tree I was leaning against. I gave the little blonde girl one last glance, and she looked back, terror in her eyes. ...
Aug 14, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
(Hee hee I loved it Blondie!! You made Davie sound totaly awesome, and scary. he might actually thank you for being afraid of him. We sorta had a plan for ...
Aug 11, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
Davnick I looked at Reva, curious. My sonar had been running non-stop at a request from Everlee, just in case the army decided to come back, and I had notced ...
Aug 11, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
Davnick I shrugged. "Go for it Reva. Just be sure you scare them off." She snorted. "I don't need you to tell me that Dav. " She sneered. "Stop calling ...
Aug 9, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
Davnick I looked over to where everybody but Tige and Reva were hiding in the hole. I looked at the bear. "Okay, now you go." I said. He just sat ...
Aug 9, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
Davnick "Neither." I told him. We are going to hide." I looked to either side, and saw a hole in the underbrush big enough for all of us to file ...
Aug 8, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
Davnick "She's still out." Says Everlee, turning away from me. I rub my chaffed wrists. They don't hurt too bad, but they're red and raw. Still functional though. I leap ...
Aug 8, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
Davnick I rolled my eyes. I seemed to be doing that a lot with this group. Jared just looked me, and asked again. He started to get angry. "Will you ...
Aug 8, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
Davnick I watched with amusement as the Rogues began to turn on one another. Tess, the Rogue with long black hair and fierce eyes, was seriously irritated that she hadn't ...
Aug 8, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
Davnick I considered the offer. There was no way I was going to let Everlee Pond out of my sight. That girl had a hefty bounty on her head, enough ...
Aug 7, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
Davnick I sit quietly as Reva panics over her Pet. "Where is he?" She demands again. The girl who was sitting on me earlier... or yesterday? It was yesterday judging ...
Aug 7, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
Davnick I lay on the ground, breathing heavily. I pushed myself to hard... I haven't fought like this since... I felt a sharp pain in my chest, but it didn't ...
Aug 4, 2011
