-
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
Opps, sorry Shadow. I'll post after you! :D
Aug 27, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
Davnick I stare through a gap in the bushes at Seena and her brother, hugging and bawling. Jealousy burns in my chest. Not because of the hugging; They're siblings afterall, ...
Aug 27, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
Davnick "What?" I ask the upside-down Sheara head in front of me. "Why would we have eggs for dinner?" She looks at me, confused. "You said breakfast..." "Oh, oops. Sorry ...
Aug 26, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
(I missed Davie... so here he is!) Davnick I wake slowly, luxuriously. My eyes flutter open to a sun well on its way to setting. Sheara is still curled up ...
Aug 26, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
Keradon I sit in a plush armchair with my feet up on the desk, stroking Reshes fur just behind his ear. He's making a little purring noise in his throat. ...
Aug 25, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
(Up and adam Davie. Davie? Davie? WAKE UP!! :D ) Davnick My mind touches consciousness just long enough for me to feel the pain. I moan, and hear Seena's voice, ...
Aug 24, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
(Whoo hoo, another boy!! Ladie Rogues everywhere... try not to puke. :P ) Name: (Both names.) Keradon Lecher, origionally Jorden Tarish Gender: Male Age: 17 Doll or Rogue: Okay, here's ...
Aug 23, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
Davnick I stand, trying hard not to fall right back on my rear. Why that stupid, arrogant son of a... I think, focusing on Thorn. He is looking after Darsor, ...
Aug 22, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
(Aww Blindie! I didnt know wether to laugh or cry! That was great! (And yes, Davies abs are quite impressive. :wink: )) Davnick This was gtting out of hand. Reva's ...
Aug 22, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
Davnick "Seena!" I shout, pushing myself through the croud after her. I break through the innermost ring of people, Shearas hand still gripped in mine. I see her run up ...
Aug 21, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
Davnick Seena and I were at the back of the group, talking quietly to eachother. It had been an interesting conversation and the topics had ranged from likes and dislikes, ...
Aug 20, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
Davnick Seena's skin was smooth as silk. I couldn't help but trace circles with my fingers. Down her jaw, up her face to her cheekbone, and back down to the ...
Aug 18, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
Davnick I leaned against a tree on the outskirts of the fire. It was a good fire, still burning strong from when I built it eariler. Sheara crawled over to ...
Aug 18, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
Davnick I turned to Sheara, who was hiding behind me. I had no idea why Seena was in such a mood, but it had clearly scared the little girl. I ...
Aug 17, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
(Bwahaha!! "HE IS GOING TO EAT ME!!" That made my day. =D) Davnick I chased Sheara, flying as fast as I could. She was tired, exausted, she couldn't run for ...
Aug 17, 2011
