-
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
Davnick I float in calming darkness, weightless. It isn't like the before darkness, the horrible, scary dark. I want to stay here for a while, or maybe forever. I fall ...
Sep 10, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
Keradon I grumble in fury as two more members of the party slip into the forest, while one returns. I can't wait any longer! I think. I feel like somebody ...
Sep 8, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
Davnick I grumble to myself as Seena falls asleep on my shoulder. Hobbit boy? What did he even mean by that? I'm not a hobbit... I sigh, trying to get ...
Sep 6, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
Davnick I grip Rayden's hand hard, not enough to cause pain, but enough to show that I mean business when it comes to his sister. He really is intimidating. I ...
Sep 6, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
Davnick I look around the clearing where we have made two seperate camps, a boys and a girls. I can see that the girls have somehow found a clothing rack ...
Sep 6, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
Davnick "I can just get a wash cloth and dab myself with it! That would work too, I don't have to get in the water...I don't want to..." Sheara stumbles. ...
Sep 5, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
Davnick I dive head-first into the water and sigh as the cold water hits my bare skin. It's just the right kind of cold, clean and pure. I pop out ...
Sep 5, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
Davnick I listen to Reva and Seena's conversation with interest. It's nice to confirm that Seena cares about me exactly the same way I care about her. Granted, I think ...
Sep 5, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
Davnick I land on the ground with a thud and a sickening squish. My first thought is... UUURRRHGGGH!! Followed closely by. I am going to kill Poca. I look up ...
Sep 3, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
Davnick I start pounding on the inside of Poca's mouth, stomping on her tongue, and try to pull out her teeth. Anything I can do to try to get me ...
Sep 2, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
Davnick Pain flares across my face and electricity charges through me and out my claws into the ground. I'm thrown backward, but the shock stunned my nerves so I don't ...
Sep 1, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
Davnick I smirk as I see Rayden run through the clearing Sheara and I are standing in, chased closely by Dasor. I can't help but laugh out loud at the ...
Sep 1, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
Davnick I continue to study this new girl, this Lydia. I don't like her. The way she moves is too calculated, her facial expressions too exact. She moves like an ...
Aug 31, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
(Sheesh sorry, I wanted to post sooner, but I had too much stuff to do!! I like whats going on with the story, Tabby, I think you'll work out fine! ...
Aug 30, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
Davnick I walk into the clearing where we have made camp just in time to hear Tess and Jared talking. "And no, we are not killing anybody." Tess snaps. "I ...
Aug 27, 2011
