-
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
(Surprise!! Sorry guys, so much crap has been going on lately... We're lucky I haven't been committed. Vuzzy, I hope you don't mind if I take my boys back, I ...
Nov 14, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
Davnick I lay on the ground, grumbling in irritation for a while. Moron. I'm so not in the mood to play right now. I think, glaring after Keradon who is ...
Sep 28, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
(Sheesh, I hate school...) Keradon I walk back into the camp, only to find that it is no longer there. I sigh and grab my bag, following the tracks that ...
Sep 26, 2011 -
Re: The Los Angeles Trials
Clove I look around at everybody. We're divided, and that wont work in this contest. Nobody looks like they are big on teamwork. One girl with dark skin looks like ...
Sep 26, 2011 -
Re: The Los Angeles Trials
(All the team members have arrived. May the Los Angeles Trials begin!) Clove I stare a the huge screen for a few moments after it goes blank. I can't believe ...
Sep 21, 2011 -
Re: The Los Angeles Trials
Okay guys, I have created a DT for this topic, so please post on it to affirm that you have found it. Thanks!
Sep 17, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
(Aww Bondie, I loved it! Davy sounds like a great big brother!) Davnick I feel my stomach twist into a knot as Sheara begins to inspect my scar. She traces ...
Sep 17, 2011 -
Re: The Los Angeles Trials
We will start as soon as we can, sorry, School has been nuts! I'll make a DT tomorrow, and I'm not sure about Bee. I'll ask her. Sorry this is ...
Sep 16, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls Character Chit Chat
(Davnick) Strawberry. Nice and fruity, best thing ever. And what in the world is Shadow doing to you Tige!? Are you still going to be with us by the end ...
Sep 16, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
Davnick I plaster a grin on my face as Rayden welcomes me into his family, and keep it there as Everlee pulls me into the forest. "Are you okay?" She ...
Sep 14, 2011 -
Re: The Los Angeles Trials
Okay guys, that is it! All the spots are filled, and we actually have an extra. I'd actually like Loller to take that boy spot, I think his character fits ...
Sep 14, 2011 -
Re: The Los Angeles Trials
Hey guys, we have one too many boys! Sorry, if any of you would rather write a girl, please go ahead, but I put in the names of who posted ...
Sep 13, 2011 -
Re: The Los Angeles Trials
Name: Clove Iris Age: 17 Gender: Female Appearance: Clove has very dark brown hair that comes down to her waist. She wears it in a braid that she leavs swinging ...
Sep 13, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
Keradon I reel back as the idiot girl's fist makes contact with my jaw. I fall to one knee, wiping the blood from my mouth with a dangerous smile and ...
Sep 13, 2011 -
Re: The Los Angeles Trials
You wake up in a room, not terribly modern, not really old, just... a room. Perfectly normal, normal to the point where it's wierd. It has no furniture, no decoration, ...
Sep 13, 2011
