User avatar

TheRazzle

  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    (Sheesh sorry, I wanted to post sooner, but I had too much stuff to do!! I like whats going on with the story, Tabby, I think you'll work out fine! ...

    Aug 30, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    Even worse. Imagine the third generation, where Davnick's kid and Reva's kid have Kids. XD

    Aug 30, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    Davnick I walk into the clearing where we have made camp just in time to hear Tess and Jared talking. "And no, we are not killing anybody." Tess snaps. "I ...

    Aug 27, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    Opps, sorry Shadow. I'll post after you! :D

    Aug 27, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    Davnick I stare through a gap in the bushes at Seena and her brother, hugging and bawling. Jealousy burns in my chest. Not because of the hugging; They're siblings afterall, ...

    Aug 27, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    Kk no problem, Ill post tomorrow.

    Aug 26, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    Davnick "What?" I ask the upside-down Sheara head in front of me. "Why would we have eggs for dinner?" She looks at me, confused. "You said breakfast..." "Oh, oops. Sorry ...

    Aug 26, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    (I missed Davie... so here he is!) Davnick I wake slowly, luxuriously. My eyes flutter open to a sun well on its way to setting. Sheara is still curled up ...

    Aug 26, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: He Makes Me

    Wow, I really liked it. Does this guy you wrote about happen to have a brother? ;) I'm just kidding, of course, but I thought your piece was great! The ...

    Aug 26, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Gold and Gray

    Really good job, I enjoyed reading this piece. Your word choice was great, and I liked the contrast between the first and second stanzas. I particularly liked the first line. ...

    Aug 26, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    Keradon I sit in a plush armchair with my feet up on the desk, stroking Reshes fur just behind his ear. He's making a little purring noise in his throat. ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    Hey Brighter, do you mind if I kill that jerk of a guy that kissed Niyah, or do you want to use him later? Cuz I kinda want Keradon to ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    (Up and adam Davie. Davie? Davie? WAKE UP!! :D ) Davnick My mind touches consciousness just long enough for me to feel the pain. I moan, and hear Seena's voice, ...

    Aug 24, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    (Whoo hoo, another boy!! Ladie Rogues everywhere... try not to puke. :P ) Name: (Both names.) Keradon Lecher, origionally Jorden Tarish Gender: Male Age: 17 Doll or Rogue: Okay, here's ...

    Aug 23, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    Hee hee well, I vote we blow some thing up, not some one. :D

    Aug 23, 2011


That, sir, is the most frightening battlefield in the world: the blank page.
— Larry McMurtry, Comanche Moon