User avatar

TheRazzle

  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    Davnick I start pounding on the inside of Poca's mouth, stomping on her tongue, and try to pull out her teeth. Anything I can do to try to get me ...

    Sep 2, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    Otay. You see, in a last ditch effort to get out of Pocas mouth, Davie charges her with as mutch electricity as he can. But, she is after all a ...

    Sep 1, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    Well, Dvie is about to be eaten by Poca, so the humorous part of Sheara and Davies training is about to begin... perhaps later? I thought this would be a ...

    Sep 1, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    Davnick Pain flares across my face and electricity charges through me and out my claws into the ground. I'm thrown backward, but the shock stunned my nerves so I don't ...

    Sep 1, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    Oops, the Rayden Davie bonding one. I like it, though he is a bit buisy about to be eaten by Poca, so maybe after that! :D

    Sep 1, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    I like the idea Shadow, and it would be even better when Davie feels betrayed and goes to turn them all in. Then he'll feel doubly guilty when they all ...

    Sep 1, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    Hope you don't mind what I did Shadow, but there was NO WAY Davie was going to help Ray Ray. And Bee, sorry about Reva tripping, but even the best ...

    Sep 1, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    Davnick I smirk as I see Rayden run through the clearing Sheara and I are standing in, chased closely by Dasor. I can't help but laugh out loud at the ...

    Sep 1, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    To: Well uh... everybdy I guess, but Rayden espically. From: Davnick Really. Really? You are going to have them slice me open AGAIN and hook me up to a crazy, ...

    Aug 31, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    Bee Just wait till you see Sheara and Poca. Those two are going to be killing Dolls left and right. Poca, as big as a double-decker bus, chowing down on ...

    Aug 31, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    Well, my plan was the when Davie saw his beloved Seena get stabbed, his pet Fang (Who at this point would be with Sheara) Would fly over to him, go ...

    Aug 31, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    May I just voice a concern? I love all the new ideas, and I hope we can do all of them, but I just don't want to leave out the ...

    Aug 31, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    Davnick I continue to study this new girl, this Lydia. I don't like her. The way she moves is too calculated, her facial expressions too exact. She moves like an ...

    Aug 31, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    Oh my goodness, this DT now has almost as many pages as our storybook. 55 notifications, THAT scared the poo out of me. Hee hee, I'm loving the ideas being ...

    Aug 31, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    I think the characters are good, but I thought that Rogue Wars or whatever was just going to be like a year later or something, when the Rebellion had a ...

    Aug 30, 2011


Who knows anything about anyone, let alone themselves.
— Hank Green