User avatar

TheRazzle

  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    Davnick "I can just get a wash cloth and dab myself with it! That would work too, I don't have to get in the water...I don't want to..." Sheara stumbles. ...

    Sep 5, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    Oh dont even worry about it! The only person groveling here should be our characters. :P

    Sep 5, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    Davnick I dive head-first into the water and sigh as the cold water hits my bare skin. It's just the right kind of cold, clean and pure. I pop out ...

    Sep 5, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Malady

    I liked it, really nice. Almost inspirational really. There were a few times the rythem changed, but nothing too major. I would also advise that you go back and add ...

    Sep 5, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Los Angeles Trials

    You wake up in a room, not terribly modern, not really old, just... a room. Perfectly normal, normal to the point where it's wierd. It has no furniture, no decoration, ...

    Sep 5, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    It's interesting. Your sig defines Reva perfectly, beauty, beast, and all.

    Sep 5, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    Hee hee. He could notice that they have started hanging out before she breaks up with him (cuz they kind of have) and he could be upset with her before ...

    Sep 5, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    Oh, and to start of the disconniction with Davie, I was thinking. (Again, not good.) After Keradon shows up and Skyalar and Everlee break up later tonight, I figured Davie ...

    Sep 5, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    Davnick I listen to Reva and Seena's conversation with interest. It's nice to confirm that Seena cares about me exactly the same way I care about her. Granted, I think ...

    Sep 5, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    Okay, several things here. First off, I totaly dibs a smexy sports car in the modern one.. (I WILL stick Kieran in that one Vuzzy, if we do it. That ...

    Sep 4, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    Sadly, my wounderful ideas are few and far between. You can beat him up if you wish, but Davie wont fight back, hes too exausted, physically and mentally, and knowing ...

    Sep 3, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    Well, i figure Ray Ray wouldnt find out till he talks to Seena, but then the beatings can happen. i suggest it happens after they bathe too, for they stinketh. ...

    Sep 3, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    Davnick I land on the ground with a thud and a sickening squish. My first thought is... UUURRRHGGGH!! Followed closely by. I am going to kill Poca. I look up ...

    Sep 3, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    Mwahahaha Yes! Davie is in need of a good beating. It's been nearly 24 hours since his last one, so he's due. Wow I feel malicious. XD

    Sep 2, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    Yea, we are evil to our characters Shadow, but at least you aren't making yours swim in puke... :P

    Sep 2, 2011


As ideas are always better than their execution, so too must dough taste better than cookies.
— Horisun