User avatar

TheRazzle

  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    Davnick I float in calming darkness, weightless. It isn't like the before darkness, the horrible, scary dark. I want to stay here for a while, or maybe forever. I fall ...

    Sep 10, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    To: Rayden From: The Father of Your Eventual Demon Niece and or Nephew Uncle is just a nick name! Please, did you have to overreact like that? And Darsor, thank ...

    Sep 8, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    Dear Everybody, First off... my "demon spawn" will be more attractive than any children you will ever hope to have, regardless of the beauty of the woman you marry. (Sorry ...

    Sep 8, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    Dear Rayden, I am so sorry for the horrible, disrespectful, rude things I said to you and about your sister. I feel the pain of guilt and regrett eating away ...

    Sep 8, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    Hee hee yea, he is going to have a LOT of people hating him when he wakes up...

    Sep 8, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    To: Rayden From: Davnick By men are idiots, you do mean you are an idiot, correct? Because I know for a fact that I am a very caring, loving, emotional ...

    Sep 8, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    Keradon I grumble in fury as two more members of the party slip into the forest, while one returns. I can't wait any longer! I think. I feel like somebody ...

    Sep 8, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    To: Skylar From: Davnick Dont worry about it man. She'll come around. Everlee is sweet, kind, pretty, smart and funny. All around a great girl! She can see the good ...

    Sep 7, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    Okay, Keradon is going to attack, and Davnick is going to take him out. we will somehio detain him, and he will reveal a startling secret about Davnick, and somebody ...

    Sep 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    Davnick I grumble to myself as Seena falls asleep on my shoulder. Hobbit boy? What did he even mean by that? I'm not a hobbit... I sigh, trying to get ...

    Sep 6, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    Davnick I grip Rayden's hand hard, not enough to cause pain, but enough to show that I mean business when it comes to his sister. He really is intimidating. I ...

    Sep 6, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    Well, Keradon is pretty smart. He would wait for things to settle down at camp, so most people would be relaxing, then he would attack when they were least expecting ...

    Sep 6, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    That would be nice. I was also thinking of introducing Keradon soon, so whenever everybody is back at camp, he would show up and try to blow up everybodys brains ...

    Sep 6, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    Davnick I look around the clearing where we have made two seperate camps, a boys and a girls. I can see that the girls have somehow found a clothing rack ...

    Sep 6, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    Shadow, Davie and I love you for saying that. XD

    Sep 5, 2011


Some call me a legacy, others call me a hero. But I assure you, dear admirers, I am only human.
— Persistence