User avatar

TheRazzle

  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    How is the fact that a man hacks up blood attractive? And you shouldn't refer to women as "chicks" either! And you forgot to mention your amazing modesty, butt head. ...

    Sep 13, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    It would help if anybody actually seemed to care about my tortured past! Nobody has even cared to ask about it, not even Seena! I mean HELLO!? I have a ...

    Sep 13, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    *Snorts* No contest. Girls like the darkly handsome, tortured soul type. They think they can help him, and that makes him adorable. He is very manly, and yet sensitive. His ...

    Sep 13, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    o.O Oh well.. I love you too Ray Ray, just to clarify! *Davnick smacks her on the back of her head* No you don't! *DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM GLARE* *Tiny voice* Then again, ...

    Sep 13, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    I love you too Shady my dear!! :D

    Sep 13, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    Intestines for shoelaces, am I right? I can just hear the shouts of, "HOLD STILL FUZZBALL!" as we speak....

    Sep 13, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    Well, doesn't he always? :P

    Sep 13, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Los Angeles Trials

    Name: Clove Iris Age: 17 Gender: Female Appearance: Clove has very dark brown hair that comes down to her waist. She wears it in a braid that she leavs swinging ...

    Sep 13, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    Keradon I reel back as the idiot girl's fist makes contact with my jaw. I fall to one knee, wiping the blood from my mouth with a dangerous smile and ...

    Sep 13, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Los Angeles Trials

    You wake up in a room, not terribly modern, not really old, just... a room. Perfectly normal, normal to the point where it's wierd. It has no furniture, no decoration, ...

    Sep 13, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Amidst the Roses DT Thread

    Yay!! Beauty looks like Gwen!! This is going to be fun, I can tell. That is if I can get the plot sorted out... *Looks at screen, mildly confused* There's ...

    Sep 12, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Amidst the Roses DT Thread

    Hi there everybody! I am Razzle, and Shadow asked if I would be willing to begin writing for Beast, and Stella said that it would be fine, so here I ...

    Sep 12, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    Yea, I like that, Vuzzy, could you have Seena interrupt? I have nothing, not for Davnick or Keradon. I can't see either of them doing anything but sitting there in ...

    Sep 12, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    Guys, I'm lost. i have no idea what to post next, i have no idea where I want the Tarish emotional moment to go. Please help!!!

    Sep 11, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    To: Rayden From" Davnick What was that about eating bounty hunters for breakfast? Let me tell you, I'd be pretty hard to swallow, Ray Ray. To: Everybody else From: Same ...

    Sep 10, 2011


In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
— Robert Frost