-
Re: What's my name?
I liked it! The promised ending was wonderfully twisted. You should probably read through it and check for spelling errors, or just wrong words. I understand the 2am thing though, ...
Aug 4, 2011 -
Re: Shattered
You gave to me a little book, and I pressed it to my chest. You said to always keep it close, I said I'd do my best. But I was ...
Aug 4, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
Davnick I lay on the ground, breathing heavily. I pushed myself to hard... I haven't fought like this since... I felt a sharp pain in my chest, but it didn't ...
Aug 4, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
Davnick My hearing came back first. I passed out. I have no energy left. I hadn't expected the huge draw on my power Cloaking the feild would take. I heard ...
Aug 3, 2011 -
Re: The Lotus
The whole thing struck me as more of a nightmare than the afterlife, but i loved the feel of it. Beautifully surreal at the beginning, with a lovely shoking twist. ...
Aug 3, 2011 -
Re: Burning Skies
I love the innocence. There isn't much I can say that hasn't already been said. I almost got a futuristic feel off of it, like an End of the World ...
Aug 3, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
Davnick I ignored Reva's stab at my intelligence, and glanced around. We had been surrounded. The bear had dissappeared, and now one of the girls was holding claw-like weapons. There's ...
Aug 3, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
Davnick What the.... what in Sarnin's Name just happened!? I thought. The only thing I was regestering now was cold, and pain. My eyes had long since stopped functioning correctly, ...
Aug 3, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
Thats fine with me. I think we should let the fight rage a little before you actually find us though.
Aug 2, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
Davnick Okay, this is starting to irritate me. I thought as Reva sliced deep gash in my arm. The pain didn't even regester, but now, it would be nearly impossible ...
Aug 2, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
Davnick The girl was good. She dodged my first few attacks. She spun, croutched low the ground. "Who are you?" She hissed. I paused my attack, but stayed prepared to ...
Aug 1, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
Davnick I step out of a small shadow cast by a withered tree, looking after the large grey-white wolf that just sprinted by. A Pet. Probably running to its Rogue. ...
Aug 1, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
Davnick (So sorry, havent been able to post yet.... fail.) Ugh, I hate mornings. I think, sitting up. I'd slept on the ground, with no sleeping pad. Again. I hate ...
Jul 27, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
Nice TheBlondie. This story needs somebody innocent-ish. And KindredSpiritBee... chilling. Lovely mental image there. :shock: Ha ha!
Jul 23, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
Name: Davnick Tarish Age: 19 Gender: Male Davnick is a Rogue Apperance: Davnick is about 5'9", with brown hair so dark is seems black. His eyes are a brilliant violet ...
Jul 23, 2011
