User avatar

TheRazzle

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: No longer a poem!

    I really liked it! It was intense for a poem about wanting to be saintly. Very strong wording, which goes well with not wanting to go to hell. I liked ...

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    (Hee hee I loved it Blondie!! You made Davie sound totaly awesome, and scary. he might actually thank you for being afraid of him. We sorta had a plan for ...

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    Davnick I looked at Reva, curious. My sonar had been running non-stop at a request from Everlee, just in case the army decided to come back, and I had notced ...

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Waves Remind Me of Your Eyes

    I agree with Shadow, good job! The rhyme scheme was simple, but that worked for this piece. I agree that you could have expanded on her death, I also had ...

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Tree Dweller

    Very nice, I love the mental picture that you paint. Enough detail to help the reader see what you want, but enough left in the dark so the reader can ...

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Curse of Friendship

    Aww Blondie... I feel your pain. I really liked it, and every time you edit it, it gets better. I don't know what to say, that hasn't already ben said, ...

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sometimes There is No Silver Lining

    I like it, very sad. I agree with Demoness, the lines don't flow they way they could, and the rhyme doesn't have a pattern. Also, the first stanza is the ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    Davnick I shrugged. "Go for it Reva. Just be sure you scare them off." She snorted. "I don't need you to tell me that Dav. " She sneered. "Stop calling ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    Davnick I looked over to where everybody but Tige and Reva were hiding in the hole. I looked at the bear. "Okay, now you go." I said. He just sat ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    Davnick "Neither." I told him. We are going to hide." I looked to either side, and saw a hole in the underbrush big enough for all of us to file ...

    Aug 8, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    Davnick "She's still out." Says Everlee, turning away from me. I rub my chaffed wrists. They don't hurt too bad, but they're red and raw. Still functional though. I leap ...

    Aug 8, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    Davnick I rolled my eyes. I seemed to be doing that a lot with this group. Jared just looked me, and asked again. He started to get angry. "Will you ...

    Aug 8, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    Davnick I watched with amusement as the Rogues began to turn on one another. Tess, the Rogue with long black hair and fierce eyes, was seriously irritated that she hadn't ...

    Aug 8, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    Davnick I considered the offer. There was no way I was going to let Everlee Pond out of my sight. That girl had a hefty bounty on her head, enough ...

    Aug 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    Davnick I sit quietly as Reva panics over her Pet. "Where is he?" She demands again. The girl who was sitting on me earlier... or yesterday? It was yesterday judging ...

    Aug 7, 2011


The only way of knowing a person is to love them without hope.
— Walter Benjamin