User avatar

TheRazzle

  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    Just make sure not to mess with Davy right now.... he may blow her head off without thinking about it. :P

    Sep 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Los Angeles Trials

    We will start as soon as we can, sorry, School has been nuts! I'll make a DT tomorrow, and I'm not sure about Bee. I'll ask her. Sorry this is ...

    Sep 16, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls Character Chit Chat

    (Davnick) Strawberry. Nice and fruity, best thing ever. And what in the world is Shadow doing to you Tige!? Are you still going to be with us by the end ...

    Sep 16, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    Sorry Tige, but it can't be that bad if you can still type on Shady's computer.

    Sep 15, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    Oh... Okay then.... bye!! *Davnick tackles him, and the two continue to wrestle.* (Razzle) Hey Fading? I don't know what happened to your last post, but something got all screwed ...

    Sep 15, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    Actually, *Davnick says proudly with Keradon in a head lock* I have the purple eyes. Keradon here has blue eyes with a lilttle violet around the edges. *Keradon growls and ...

    Sep 15, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    *Keradon gives an awkward smile* It's nice to meet you... uh... *Davnick pushes him off the computer* Run while you can, little girl! He's a monster! *Keradon gets back up, ...

    Sep 15, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    *Keradon makes an o.O face.* Uhh... I don't speak welsh... could you tell her I say hi?

    Sep 15, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    *Keradon's jaw drops* Sweet! Beat that Davnick, Miss Shady made me a shirt! Ha! *Davnick broods in a corner, rain cloud overhead.* Why Shadow.... why choose him over me!?

    Sep 15, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    *Keradon looks up and blushes in surprise* Wait.. I have a team? Why was I not informed?! *Glares at Davnick who is twiddling his thumbs in a guilty manor* Uh.... ...

    Sep 14, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    Davnick I plaster a grin on my face as Rayden welcomes me into his family, and keep it there as Everlee pulls me into the forest. "Are you okay?" She ...

    Sep 14, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    BAM look who has more fan-girls now Thorn!! And Jared, what you just described to me is a moron.

    Sep 14, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Los Angeles Trials

    Okay guys, that is it! All the spots are filled, and we actually have an extra. I'd actually like Loller to take that boy spot, I think his character fits ...

    Sep 14, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    How am I in any way a hypocrite!? And when you, oh I don't know, talk to Reva and say, "Calm down Woman!" It becomes a derogatory term. And for ...

    Sep 13, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Los Angeles Trials

    Hey guys, we have one too many boys! Sorry, if any of you would rather write a girl, please go ahead, but I put in the names of who posted ...

    Sep 13, 2011


Regret has a flavor and it tastes like the espresso I consumed at 9pm.
— SilverNight