-
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT
Shadow, I don't know if this the right time, but I must communicate the feeling that is about to burst from my chest and splatter itself all over my computer ...
Aug 18, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT
My poor little Davie. Poor Sheara and Seena too. Poor everybody!!
Aug 18, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT
Okay, I really wish I had looked at this earlier. Self fail. Okay! So, Vuzzy, shall we share what we have been disccussing with the Machine, or let that wait ...
Aug 17, 2011 -
Re: Cumulus Prison
I really liked it, short, simple and to the point! Even though it was short, it had great imagery. The second stanza was my favorite. The adjectives you chose were ...
Aug 17, 2011 -
Re: Wedding Night Well-Wishes? (Short Short Memoir)
Nice piece, cool concept. I feel like this could have turned into something, almost like the prologue to a mystery novel, but it does great on its own too. Just ...
Aug 17, 2011 -
Re: I Refuse To Be In Love
I liked it! The funky setup was cool, and worked well. I'm always afraid to do things like that, but you did really well! Fear and panic and a sort ...
Aug 17, 2011 -
Re: Heavenly Dark
I really liked this piece! It flowed almost like the lyrics to a song, and I liked the rhyme scheme. You had lines that were longer and shorter, but the ...
Aug 17, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
Davnick I turned to Sheara, who was hiding behind me. I had no idea why Seena was in such a mood, but it had clearly scared the little girl. I ...
Aug 17, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
(Bwahaha!! "HE IS GOING TO EAT ME!!" That made my day. =D) Davnick I chased Sheara, flying as fast as I could. She was tired, exausted, she couldn't run for ...
Aug 17, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
Davnick I looked at Reva and rolled my eyes. My chest was tight, and it felt like acid was seeping into my soul, but I let nothing show on the ...
Aug 16, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
(Hey guys, just so you all know, Bee's internet is out, so she may not be able to post for a while yet.) Davnick I try to shut out all ...
Aug 16, 2011 -
Re: Eagle
I liked this poem, but I noticed a lot of structural stuff you might want to look at. I feel like there should be a rhyme scheme. It feels like ...
Aug 15, 2011 -
Re: always winter wolves
Wow, it was wierd but.. I really liked it. I think it conveyed the message you were trying to get through, though I'm not sure what it was. The wierd ...
Aug 15, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
(Hee hee it's fine Blondie. I think it's funny, since Sheara is one of the only people Davnick isn't planning on killing at the moment. :) ) Davnick I walk ...
Aug 15, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
Davnick I chuckled and pushed off from the tree I was leaning against. I gave the little blonde girl one last glance, and she looked back, terror in her eyes. ...
Aug 14, 2011
