-
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
Davnick Seena and I were at the back of the group, talking quietly to eachother. It had been an interesting conversation and the topics had ranged from likes and dislikes, ...
Aug 20, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT
Holy cow, 36 notifications from this DT. Hee hee Uh well Shadow, I was figuring Seena would go running when she heard Raydens giutar playing in the city, but Davie ...
Aug 20, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT
Yes, Davnick has everybody on his lists names, faces, and decriptions memorized. He knows their basic backgrounds, and other random facts about them. It just takes him a while to ...
Aug 19, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT
Well she doesnt have to actually die... or, everybody could die. That would suck. :(
Aug 19, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT
Ohh I just had a deliciously aweful idea... what if Seena died, or was at least badly, badly hurt? That would tear Davie to shreds, and Rayden too. Man that ...
Aug 19, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT
Aww so brutal. Poor Tess, Jared would feel so bad... I don't know. I could swing either way... awww crud, somebody else should decide... :?
Aug 19, 2011 -
Re: Discontented
Nice job, I really enjoyed the imagery. Just a couple little nit pickey things: Let me bask in sheerness, maybe , I won’t collapse. My heart beats steadily, except , ...
Aug 19, 2011 -
Re: Changes
You did really well, I liked the story it told. This piece flows really well, but there were one or two spots where the rythem wavered a bit I think. ...
Aug 19, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
Davnick Seena's skin was smooth as silk. I couldn't help but trace circles with my fingers. Down her jaw, up her face to her cheekbone, and back down to the ...
Aug 18, 2011 -
Re: Shattered
Thanks everybody for your reviews! This was my first piece, no I was naturally nervous. I'm glad I got so much positive feedback! Thanks again! Razzle
Aug 18, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]
Davnick I leaned against a tree on the outskirts of the fire. It was a good fire, still burning strong from when I built it eariler. Sheara crawled over to ...
Aug 18, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT
I completely agree with both of you. =D
Aug 18, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT
Awww this is going to be great. *Sighs contentedly* Why is it that it's so much fun to mess with your own characters? I love it. :)
Aug 18, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT
Mwahahaha!! The Wanted Protective Older Brother vs Irritated Boyfriend Bounty Hunter Battle will be, in a word... EPIC!
Aug 18, 2011 -
Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT
Well, I try. :D Let me tell you, I can not wait for Rayden to kick some Darkness Rogue butt. Davie needs to meet somebody who can take him on, ...
Aug 18, 2011
