User avatar

TheRazzle

  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    I would vote no. His pet would kill you.

    Aug 23, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    Uhhh... death is not a option....bleeding is okay.... knocking unconcious is okay. But death? I dunno...

    Aug 23, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    He should be able to hold his own against her.. he is pure Rogue like his brother, but he hasnt really used his powers since he was about seven... and ...

    Aug 23, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    SECOND DIBBS!! I already OK-ed Davies brother with Vuzzy. He is going to be nothing like his bro... a loyal, government loving little snot... whooo hooo.... this is giong to ...

    Aug 23, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    I'm not feeling to good. So, what better to do than get on YWS and talk about P&RvsD?

    Aug 23, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    Hee hee hee... I fully approve Shadow. I never realized that, Davie is supposed to be short and not really threatining looking. Boy, Rayden will have a field day with ...

    Aug 23, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    I actually had an idea, but Bee you may not like it if you don't like the idea of two Davies. :D Davnick never actually saw his parents and brother ...

    Aug 23, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    Hey, just so you guys know, Davnick rarely goes into his bat form. He doesn't do it unless he seriously intends to kill people around him. It uses too much ...

    Aug 23, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    Aww you flatter m with your compliments. I suppose gret minds think alike! Or was that insane minds.. uhhh... hmm.... :D And I TOTALY agree with the storybook thing. I ...

    Aug 22, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    Totaly understand and totaly agree Shadow. :)

    Aug 22, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    Davnick I stand, trying hard not to fall right back on my rear. Why that stupid, arrogant son of a... I think, focusing on Thorn. He is looking after Darsor, ...

    Aug 22, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    Hee hee I'm glad you liked the post Shadow. I hop you liked the last one too. Seena definately has her work cut out for her. :D

    Aug 22, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    (Aww Blindie! I didnt know wether to laugh or cry! That was great! (And yes, Davies abs are quite impressive. :wink: )) Davnick This was gtting out of hand. Reva's ...

    Aug 22, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    Davnick "Seena!" I shout, pushing myself through the croud after her. I break through the innermost ring of people, Shearas hand still gripped in mine. I see her run up ...

    Aug 21, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    Shadow!! Really quick, should Rayden and Davie come to blows right away, or later?

    Aug 21, 2011


Pain is filtered in a poem so that it becomes finally, in the end, pleasure.
— Mark Strand