User avatar

TheRazzle

  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    Yes yes yes, the wonderful, beautiful/handsome, and all-around epic Razzle and Davy have returned. We will be signing autographs later. I am so excited! :D

    Nov 15, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    (Surprise!! Sorry guys, so much crap has been going on lately... We're lucky I haven't been committed. Vuzzy, I hope you don't mind if I take my boys back, I ...

    Nov 14, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Madness

    Thanks you guys! This poem is based off of a show I like, where Death City is a good place. I agree Anna, I wanted to add another stanza, but ...

    Sep 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Madness

    Madness You want to hear a story, child? Well I have one for you, About Madness and Death City, And every word is true. There is a place, I've heard, ...

    Sep 29, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    Davnick I lay on the ground, grumbling in irritation for a while. Moron. I'm so not in the mood to play right now. I think, glaring after Keradon who is ...

    Sep 28, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    (Sheesh, I hate school...) Keradon I walk back into the camp, only to find that it is no longer there. I sigh and grab my bag, following the tracks that ...

    Sep 26, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: The Los Angeles Trials DT

    Ha ha that's great Shady!! I'm sorry I haven't been able to get on in forever, school is a killer. I posted, hope you don't mind Clove decking Rafe Shady!! ...

    Sep 26, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Los Angeles Trials

    Clove I look around at everybody. We're divided, and that wont work in this contest. Nobody looks like they are big on teamwork. One girl with dark skin looks like ...

    Sep 26, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Los Angeles Trials

    (All the team members have arrived. May the Los Angeles Trials begin!) Clove I stare a the huge screen for a few moments after it goes blank. I can't believe ...

    Sep 21, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Amidst the Roses DT Thread

    Sorry! School has been nuts lately, I'll try to post tomorrow at the latest!

    Sep 19, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: The Los Angeles Trials DT

    The higher ups are definately NOT going to make it easy on them. (Comming from the ominous She, who is in fact a higher up) And I was assuming they ...

    Sep 19, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: The Los Angeles Trials DT

    We are going to start as soon as Bee posts her character profile. She's agreed to take a girls spot.

    Sep 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Los Angeles Trials

    Okay guys, I have created a DT for this topic, so please post on it to affirm that you have found it. Thanks!

    Sep 17, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: The Los Angeles Trials DT

    Hey you guys, here we can plan out our ideas for the SB, and talk about where we want the story to go!

    Sep 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    (Aww Bondie, I loved it! Davy sounds like a great big brother!) Davnick I feel my stomach twist into a knot as Sheara begins to inspect my scar. She traces ...

    Sep 17, 2011


You wanna be a writer? You don't know how or when? Find a quiet place, use a humble pen.
— Paul Simon