-
Re: With Regards, Repoor DT
:D My character can be a boarder? YAY! I've always wanted to be a boarder. Kinda. I'll have my character sent. Hopefully in the next couple of hours. :D
Sep 21, 2015 -
Re: With Regards, Repoor DT
HELLO! That's too much shouting... I'm horrible at greetings. :D I'd like to join this SB (ok that was kinda obvious). So, for my character, he's going to be enrolled ...
Sep 21, 2015 -
Re: Your Top 5 Favorite Songs
D: YOU CAN'T MAKE ME CHOOSE JUST FIVE! D: So many Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance and Panic! At The Disco songs... D: Ok, this may not be all ...
Sep 19, 2015 -
Re: September is NaRevWriMo!
HALFWAY POINT! 1. World's Collide (Part 4) 2. [Insert Dramatic Title Here] - Chapter 1 3. The New Generation--Chapter 1: Going to Camp 4. Dream Sequence 1/5 5. Alone. 6. ...
Sep 17, 2015 -
Re: 'We Walk These Worlds Alone' DT
My character is still waiting for approval... D: I'm so impatient.
Sep 16, 2015 -
Re: 'We Walk These Worlds Alone' DT
I finally managed to finish my character... :D
Sep 15, 2015 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [4]
Person. D: That sounds a lot more insulting than I meant for it to...
Sep 6, 2015 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [4]
Babies
Sep 6, 2015 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [4]
Rollercoaster
Sep 6, 2015 -
Re: 'We Walk These Worlds Alone' DT
K thanks!
Sep 6, 2015 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [4]
Disneyland
Sep 6, 2015 -
Re: 'We Walk These Worlds Alone' DT
Wait, what do I do for the picture? D: What if I don't have one? And what are the main things I need to put for my character description?
Sep 6, 2015 -
Re: 'We Walk These Worlds Alone' DT
:D YAY! I just have to write up my character...
Sep 6, 2015 -
Re: 'We Walk These Worlds Alone' DT
D: Am I too late to join?
Sep 4, 2015 -
Re: September is NaRevWriMo!
So...after realising I had to save all my reviews on here...thanks to @willachilles for telling me that...I am here to do that. 1. World's Collide (Part 4) 2. [Insert Dramatic ...
Sep 4, 2015
