-
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [4]
...Cold. Jk, snow.
Sep 29, 2015 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [4]
Cold
Sep 29, 2015 -
Re: With Regards, Repoor DT
So, now that that post is up. What do we do?
Sep 29, 2015 -
Re: September is NaRevWriMo!
I FINISHED REVMO! EVERYBODY BE PROUD OF ME! Or don't... D: 1. World's Collide (Part 4) 2. [Insert Dramatic Title Here] - Chapter 1 3. The New Generation--Chapter 1: Going ...
Sep 29, 2015 -
Re: With Regards, Repoor DT
@EscaSkye You can still join! I think.
Sep 28, 2015 -
Re: September is NaRevWriMo!
I'm not even sure where I am anymore. 1. World's Collide (Part 4) 2. [Insert Dramatic Title Here] - Chapter 1 3. The New Generation--Chapter 1: Going to Camp 4. ...
Sep 28, 2015 -
Re: 'We Walk These Worlds Alone' DT
You should go first unless you want to wait six hours for me to come back. D: Sorry.
Sep 26, 2015 -
Re: What's your favorite quote?
"Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty. It's not the time that matters, it's the person." --The Doctor
Sep 24, 2015 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [4]
Cliffhangers.
Sep 23, 2015 -
Re: With Regards, Repoor DT
Oh okay! :D
Sep 22, 2015 -
Re: With Regards, Repoor DT
Well anyway... I sent in my character!
Sep 22, 2015 -
Re: With Regards, Repoor DT
Hehe... pardon me again but I'm just making sure that... um. Females are allowed in the Academy, right? I'm planning to give my character a little sister but I'm afraid ...
Sep 22, 2015 -
Re: With Regards, Repoor DT
Sorry if I'm getting annoying now with all these questions but, I just thought of this one. Do the students at the academy ever change into casual wear? Again, sorry ...
Sep 22, 2015 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [4]
Gods.
Sep 21, 2015 -
Re: With Regards, Repoor DT
For the academy, do they have a uniform that they have to wear?
Sep 21, 2015
