User avatar

ThePatchworkPilgrims

The Magical Broomcloset

  • OOC Archive Re: High Fantasy DT

    My deepest condolences to you Aurora. I will keep you and your friend's family in my prayers. Now, back to the SB. I have just thought of something quite interesting ...

    Dec 11, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Wilderness of Machafuko(Chaos), DT

    To @Wolfie36: That is 100% fine, I won't blame you if you have to write a test. To @JamesHunt: I would've changed the DT's name, but there no option to ...

    Dec 11, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Wilderness of Machafuko(Chaos), DT

    My dear James, this legend is perfect! I have decided that it will be written in an encyclopedia that Jeremiah will carry with him at the start of the adventure. ...

    Dec 9, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: High Fantasy DT

    I apologize for not announcing my post in the DT, but I was on my library's internet, and I was out of time. I hope you enjoy(ed) it. ;-)

    Dec 9, 2014
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: High Fantasy

    Dominic "What are did you do to hi-her?" Kevin yelled as the party ran down the seemingly neverending tunnel. "I placed a Nemodoros Levion charm on her," Dominic said, "I ...

    Dec 8, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Wilderness of Machafuko(Chaos), DT

    I have reserved all your desired slots, and hope to receive your profiles soon. Feel free to invite more people (if you believe they'd enjoy this SB)

    Dec 8, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Wilderness of Machafuko(Chaos), DT

    @JamesHunt, @r4p17, @TakeThatYouFiend, @Wolfie36, @Aurora99 If you received this notification, it is because I believe you are excellent writers and (I hope..) will join me in making this SB a ...

    Dec 4, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Wilderness of Machafuko(Chaos), DT

    Welcome adventurers! This where ye post ye OOC's and plot related questions or suggestions.

    Nov 28, 2014
  • Archive Re: The Wilderness of Machafuko(Chaos)

    Greetings, my fellow adventurers! Let me introduce myself; I am Lieutenant Jeremiah Hudson, and welcome to the Wilderness of Machafuko. We're on a quest to find the legendary Devil's Diamond! ...

    Nov 28, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: High Fantasy DT

    Greetings! I apologize for my short post, but only had more or less twenty minutes to come up with something. Anywaaay, I have read all the previous posts in the ...

    Nov 28, 2014
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: High Fantasy

    Dominic Everybody looked as the door through which they had just passed shrunk to the size of a mouse hole. A strange ringing rang in their ears, clearly eminating from ...

    Nov 26, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: High Fantasy DT

    Greetings! My post shall be up tomorrow (hopefully...) I agree with methrirr that we should try and conclude this SB soon, and then immediately start with a sequel. I already ...

    Nov 26, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: High Fantasy DT

    Hi, I apologize for my abscence, first things first, Option 2 (@r4p17), I shall also try and enter my post in the coming week. (Our neighboorhood is also experiencing power ...

    Nov 23, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: High Fantasy DT

    Don't wotry @NicoleBri, kur exams are nearly complete, me and @JamesHunt just atill have to write, let me see: Our two Biology papers, Chemistry, Arithmatics, Trichonometry, Literature, AND Geography'

    Nov 16, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: High Fantasy DT

    I have returned!! *appears from a large flash of light* A wizard arrives precisely when he means to! Thank you to @JamesHunt for posting my entry (I see you all ...

    Oct 20, 2014


'Tis the season to shovel enormous amounts of watermelon into your mouth while hunched over the cutting board like a dehydrated vampire that hasn't fed on blood in four hundred years and the only viable substitute is this questionable Christmas-colored fruit.
— Ari11