User avatar

ThePatchworkPilgrims

The Magical Broomcloset

  • OOC Archive Re: April OS: Everyone has their Demons DT

    @Rydia, I am currently on YWS via my phone, thus, is it possible for us to meet in the Lounge, and then create a private chat bar? I'll be in ...

    Apr 21, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: The Wilderness of Machafuko(Chaos), DT

    @AstralHunter and @Wolfare1, we are eagerly awaiting your posts. @Wolfare1, if you are unsure about something, contact me (or @AstralHunter) to help clarify it. Just remember, we have only really ...

    Apr 21, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Kneel before me.

    An Istari wizard and the YWS Minister of Magic bows before no one! *Creates a magical flood to extinguish your flames * Welcome to our crazy realm of writers, poets ...

    Apr 20, 2015
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    Well, I really don't think we can compare the two series. One, they were written in two completely different time periods with different morals and standards; Two, two unique storylines ...

    Apr 20, 2015
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    Well, I am (and will always be) a Lord of the Rings fanatic (please don't ask me to explain why...), thus I shall have to say all of Tolkien's works ...

    Apr 20, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Submit to Translature

    I ought to send both the Afrikaans poem and its translation within the week. I've already written the English version *points at the link* The English version, open to criticism ...

    Apr 20, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: April OS: Everyone has their Demons DT

    Not you!! The day itself! *facepalms* Oh, @Rydia, seeing as nobody is claiming the beggar position, may I take that position? I don't know why, but I suddenly just feel ...

    Apr 19, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: April OS: Everyone has their Demons DT

    I shall do so then!! *makes a appointment on Tuesday or Wednesday*

    Apr 19, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: April OS: Everyone has their Demons DT

    Okay, so that is three people (excluding myself) up for the dark party (@QueenAnne, @Teddybear22 and @Wolfare1) Wolf and I already discussed how I'll introduce her character so she can ...

    Apr 19, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: April OS: Everyone has their Demons DT

    (A blood-spattered note is found on @Rydia's desk) I've been thinking, can Arealas, @KingLucifer's character, @Wolfare1's character, @QueenAnne's character, and @Teddybear22's character can form our o

    Apr 19, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: April OS: Everyone has their Demons DT

    Note, I shall try and post today. In my post I shall bring in @Wolfare1's character, so please note not to mention her in any of yours.

    Apr 19, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: April OS: Everyone has their Demons DT

    Well, @Rydia did state they walk around in long, jet-black cloaks, so they are also most likely hooded. As for their physical appearance, I do believe you won't last long ...

    Apr 19, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Trapped in Hell DT

    After you've drank the potion, about 7 hours...

    Apr 18, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Trapped in Hell DT

    Two words concerning the squirrel's post- Profanity Alert!!!! Oh, and who's the"big guy" you're talking about?

    Apr 17, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Trapped in Hell DT

    *starts brewing a potion* Ingredients- 3 Falcon feathers, a drop of basilisk blood, emberwine (you don't want to know...), 2 claws of a beaver, 7 Fate Blossoms (fatal if harvested ...

    Apr 17, 2015


The magic is only in what books say, how they stitched the patches of the universe together into one garment for us.
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451